Cabinet In Government Definition
The post of Cabinet In Government Definition have 8 attachments including Cabinet In Government Definition #1 What Is In The Presidential Cabinet?, View The Cabinet In Session In A Lightbox Style Window, File:President Nixon With His First Term Cabinet.jpg, Obama's Cabinet ., Kitchen Cabinet Government Definition Crepeloversca Com, Kitchen Cabinet Definition Government, The Most Awesome Kitchen Cabinet Definition Intended For Aspiration, Cabinet In Government Definition #9 View The Cabinet Room In A Lightbox Style Window. Following are the images:
The image of Cabinet In Government Definition was published on November 5, 2018 at 1:59 pm. It is uploaded in the Cabinet category. Cabinet In Government Definition is tagged with Cabinet In Government Definition, Cabinet, In, Government, Definition..
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Governmentgov•ern•ment (guv′ərn mənt, -ər mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- the political direction and control exercised over the actions of the members, citizens, or inhabitants of communities, societies, and states; direction of the affairs of a state, community, etc.;
political administration: Government is necessary to the existence of civilized society.
- the form or system of rule by which a state, community, etc., is governed: monarchical government;
- the governing body of persons in a state, community, etc.;
- a branch or service of the supreme authority of a state or nation, taken as representing the whole: a dam built by the government.
- (in some parliamentary systems, as that of the United Kingdom)
- the particular group of persons forming the cabinet at any given time: The Prime Minister has formed a new government.
- the parliament along with the cabinet: The government has fallen.
rule: the government of one's conduct.
- a district governed;
- See political science.
- the extablished usage that requires that one word in a sentence should cause another to be of a particular form: the government of the verb by its subject.
Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
Cabinet In Government Definition is one of many hottest ingredients and are often-used for that flooring and also the Marble can be a volcanic rock formed by heat and pressure and are available in numerous shades like dim colors, light grey and green and other colors, Now because of the longevity and durability, rock marble ceramic kind usually useful for home floors, surfaces and flooring materials and also creating a family room.
Of course you realize a lot of these kinds of granite and contains become a fresh pattern in the world of house not to mention you're baffled in selecting a layout, in setting up a home, you have to consider the proper colour for that surfaces of your home. Color grey house typically selected as the platform colour is prominent, though it is not rare to even have a simple colour such as white shade to paint the surfaces of the home.