Datada•ta (dā′tə, dat′ə, dä′tə),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of datum.
- (used with a pl. v.) individual facts, statistics, or items of information: These data represent the results of our analyses. Data are entered by terminal for immediate processing by the computer.
- (used with a sing. v.) a body of facts;
information: Additional data is available from the president of the firm.
Data is a plural of datum, which is originally a Latin noun meaning "something given.'' Today, data is used in English both as a plural noun meaning "facts or pieces of information'' (These data are described more fully elsewhere) and as a singular mass noun meaning "information'': Not much data is available on flood control in Brazil.It is almost always treated as a plural in scientific and academic writing. In other types of writing it is either singular or plural. The singular datum meaning "a piece of information'' is now rare in all types of writing. In surveying and civil engineering, where datum has specialized senses, the plural form is datums.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
Enteren•ter (en′tər),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to come or go in: Knock before you enter.
- to be admitted into a school, competition, etc.: Some contestants enter as late as a day before the race.
- to make a beginning (often fol. by on or upon): We have entered upon a new phase in history.
- [Theat.]to come upon the stage (used in stage directions as the 3rd person imperative sing. or pl.): Enter Othello, and Iago at a distance.
- to come or go into: He just entered the building. The thought never entered my mind.
- to penetrate or pierce: The bullet entered the flesh.
- to put in or insert.
- to become a member of;
join: to enter a club.
- to cause to be admitted, as into a school, competition, etc.: to enter a horse in a race.
- to make a beginning of or in, or begin upon;
engage or become involved in: He entered the medical profession.
- to share in;
have an intuitive understanding of: In order to appreciate the novel, one must be able to enter the spirit of the work.
- to make a record of;
record or register: to enter a new word in a dictionary.
- to make a formal record of (a fact).
- to occupy or to take possession of (lands);
make an entrance, entry, ingress in, under claim of a right to possession.
- to file an application for (public lands).
- to put (a document, program, data, etc.) into a computer system: Enter your new document into the word-processing system.
- to put forward, submit, or register formally: to enter an objection to a proposed action; to enter a bid for a contract.
- to report (a ship, cargo, etc.) at the custom house.
- enter into:
- to participate in;
- to investigate;
consider: We will enter into the question of inherited characteristics at a future time.
- to sympathize with;
- to form a constituent part or ingredient of: There is another factor that enters into the situation.
- to go into a particular state: to enter into a state of suspended animation.
Imageim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Descriptionde•scrip•tion (di skrip′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a statement, picture in words, or account that describes;
- the act or method of describing.
variety: dogs of every description.
- [Geom.]the act or process of describing a figure.
Herehere (hēr),USA pronunciation adv.
- in this place;
in this spot or locality (opposed to there): Put the pen here.
- to or toward this place;
hither: Come here.
- at this point;
at this juncture: Here the speaker paused.
- (used to call attention to some person or thing present, or to what the speaker has, offers, brings, or discovers): Here is your paycheck. My friend here knows the circumstances.
- present (used to answer a roll call).
- in the present life or existence (often fol. by below): We want but little here below.
- under consideration, in this instance or case: The matter here is of grave concern to us all.
- here and now, at the present moment;
immediately: We must tend to the matter here and now.
- here and there:
- in this place and in that;
at various times or places: He worked here and there, never for long in one town.
- hither and thither: We drove here and there in the darkness, hoping to find the right roads.
- here goes, (used to express resolution in beginning a bold or unpleasant action): You've dared me to dive from the highest board, so here goes!
- here's to, hail to;
salutations to: Here's to a long and happy life! Here's to you!
- neither here nor there, without relevance or importance;
immaterial: The fact that her family has no money is neither here nor there.
- this place: It's only a short distance from here.
- this world;
the present: The here and the hereafter are equal mysteries to all people.
- here and now, the immediate present (usually prec. by the): You can't live only in the here and now.
- up to here with:
- having a surfeit of: I'm up to here with work.
- at a high point of annoyance with: Everyone is up to here with his constant complaining.
- (used for emphasis, esp. after a noun modified by a demonstrative adjective): this package here.
- (often used to command attention, give comfort, etc.) now;
all right: Here, let me try it. Here, don't cry.
Hi guys, this attachment is about Ordinary Jquery Data Table #2 Enter Image Description Here. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 909 x 339. This attachment's file size is just 67 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Jquery Data Table.
In the Ordinary Jquery Data Table #2 Enter Image Description Here, obviously may play an important role. Thanks to the sculpture, as well as gorgeous, the garden also appears identity, unique, and more inspired. Thus, to be able to carve the statue deft such the terms of that which you are considering, issues? It is truly important to observe. As a result, the statue not merely relaxing within the backyard. Here are some things you should consider to place Jquery Data Table such as for instance.
Observe the alignment sculpture using the theme / notion Areas. With place, the statue appears more tuned to the playground. Not different with a garden from the other person. In case your garden with minimalist idea, use the same style minimalist sculpture. Example barrel-shaped sculpture trinkets or small designs. Or, utilize a pitcher sculpture digging nan difference that is small. Another example, in case your garden in style that is classic, spot the sculpture can also be a conventional style. For instance Javanese puppet figures. The tropical gardens also must Balinese statue Balinese design.
Observe the Space Involving The place with sculpture. The perfect, there's a specific distance between your sculpture of the area where the sculpture looked for case veranda. Thus, the statue is seen from your place easily. If the mileage distant or of the statue together with the space also close, view's flexibility is certainly challenging to obtain. Simply around three yards, the exact distance between the place with all the statue should be huge for example.
Random Ideas on Ordinary Jquery Data Table #2 Enter Image Description Here
- Lodge Lighting Chandeliers
- Office D
- Limitations Of Cross Sectional Study Design
- Grohe Sink
- Chest Bench Press
- Intex Air Couch
- Lakeside Organic Gardens
- Hickory Shaker Cabinets
- Affordable Living Room Set
- Automatic Feeder For Dogs
- 16 Pillow
- Cannon Dam Cabins
- L Shaped Kitchen Countertops
- Can Newborn Sleep In Crib
- How To Fit A Vanity Unit
- Christmas Crib Sheets