Swanky Frames Larson Signature Series Storm Door . (amazing Emco Forever Door #2)
Framesframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Signaturesig•na•ture (sig′nə chər, -chŏŏr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a person's name, or a mark representing it, as signed personally or by deputy, as in subscribing a letter or other document.
- the act of signing a document.
- a sign or set of signs at the beginning of a staff to indicate the key or the time of a piece.
- [Radio.]a song, musical arrangement, sound effect, etc., used as a theme identifying a program.
- any unique, distinguishing aspect, feature, or mark.
- that part of a written prescription that specifies directions for use.
- [Biol., Med.]a distinctive characteristic or set of characteristics by which a biological structure or medical condition is recognized.
- Also called section. [Bookbinding.]a printed sheet folded to page size for binding together, with other such sheets, to form a book, magazine, etc.
- a letter or other symbol generally placed by the printer at the foot of the first page of every sheet to guide the binder in folding the sheets and in gathering them in sequence.
- a sheet so marked.
- a characteristic trace or sign that indicates the presence of a substance or the occurrence of a physical process or event: The satellite recorded a spectrum that is the signature of a nuclear explosion.
- serving to identify or distinguish a person, group, etc.: a signature tune.
Seriesse•ries (sēr′ēz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a group or a number of related or similar things, events, etc., arranged or occurring in temporal, spatial, or other order or succession;
- a number of games, contests, or sporting events, with the same participants, considered as a unit: The two baseball clubs played a five-game series.
- a set, as of coins or stamps.
- a set of successive volumes or issues of a periodical published in like form with similarity of subject or purpose.
- a daily or weekly program with the same cast and format and a continuing story, as a soap opera, situation comedy, or drama.
- a number of related programs having the same theme, cast, or format: a series of four programs on African wildlife.
- a sequence of terms combined by addition, as 1 + ½ + ¼ + &fracnumer;
- See infinite series.
- a succession of coordinate sentence elements.
- a division of stratified rocks that is of next higher rank to a stage and next lower rank to a system, comprising deposits formed during part of a geological epoch.
- an end-to-end arrangement of the components, as resistors, in a circuit so that the same current flows through each component. Cf. parallel (def. 13).
- a group of related chemical elements arranged in order of increasing atomic number: the lanthanide series.
- consisting of or having component parts connected in series: a series circuit; a series generator.
Stormstorm (stôrm),USA pronunciation n.
- a disturbance of the normal condition of the atmosphere, manifesting itself by winds of unusual force or direction, often accompanied by rain, snow, hail, thunder, and lightning, or flying sand or dust.
- a heavy fall of rain, snow, or hail, or a violent outbreak of thunder and lightning, unaccompanied by strong winds.
- Also called violent storm. a wind of 64–72 mph (29–32 m/sec).
- a violent military assault on a fortified place, strong position, or the like.
- a heavy or sudden volley or discharge: a storm of criticism; a storm of bullets.
- a violent disturbance of affairs, as a civil, political, social, or domestic commotion.
- a violent outburst or outbreak of expression: a storm of applause.
- [Informal.]See storm window.
- storm in a teacup. See teacup (def. 3).
- (of the wind or weather) to blow with unusual force, or to rain, snow, hail, etc., esp. with violence (usually used impersonally with it as subject): It stormed all day.
- to rage or complain with violence or fury: He stormed angrily at me.
- to deliver a violent attack or fire, as with artillery: The troops stormed against the garrison.
- to rush to an assault or attack: The tanks stormed towards the city.
- to rush angrily: to storm out of a room.
- to subject to or as if to a storm: The salesman stormed them with offers.
- to utter or say with angry vehemence: The strikers stormed their demands.
- to attack or assault (persons, places, or things): to storm a fortress.
Doordoor (dôr, dōr),USA pronunciation n.
- a movable, usually solid, barrier for opening and closing an entranceway, cupboard, cabinet, or the like, commonly turning on hinges or sliding in grooves.
- a doorway: to go through the door.
- the building, house, etc., to which a door belongs: My friend lives two doors down the street.
- any means of approach, admittance, or access: the doors to learning.
- any gateway marking an entrance or exit from one place or state to another: at heaven's door.
- lay at someone's door, to hold someone accountable for;
- leave the door open, to allow the possibility of accommodation or change;
be open to reconsideration: The boss rejected our idea but left the door open for discussing it again next year.
- lie at someone's door, to be the responsibility of;
be imputable to: One's mistakes often lie at one's own door.
- show someone the door, to request or order someone to leave;
dismiss: She resented his remark and showed him the door.
Hi guys, this picture is about Swanky Frames Larson Signature Series Storm Door . (amazing Emco Forever Door #2). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1000 x 1000. It's file size is only 146 KB. Wether You desired to save This post to Your PC, you might Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Emco Forever Door.
Before talking about that I'd like to tell you some tips about bogemian room really a vital thing to your property, but Swanky Frames Larson Signature Series Storm Door . (amazing Emco Forever Door #2) is. Bohemian into a design which is generally utilized by girls. This type is employed by way of as, a feminine surface, such braid, embroidery, travel.
Don't forget to incorporate only a little contact of artwork as an example, while in the room through the brain sculpture, poster - design renaissance photos, or framed. Simple enough, is not it? You simply must add tiny trinkets. Be the bedrooms bohemian type that is minimalist. You'll find for decorating a bedroom different tips?
Pattern encouraging bohemian design kantha example, linens ga. Utilize batik or just two colors bright batik periphery when it is complicated to seek out. Female motifs and finishes could be utilized through carpet support, curtain, place, or the bedcover.
Bohemian came from mainland Europe, particularly the Czech. Therefore, when choosing a style and variety to the furniture inside the bedroom, ensure you don't freeze it with national motifs Malaysia, especially Java. Javanese cultural dark, as the brightly colored smooth boho.