Carportscar•port (kär′pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- a roofed, wall-less shed, usually projecting from the side of a building, used as a shelter for an automobile.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
WashingtonWash•ing•ton (wosh′ing tən, wô′shing-),USA pronunciation n.
Book•er T(al•ia•ferro) (bŏŏk′ər tol′ə vər),USA pronunciation 1856–1915, U.S. reformer, educator, author, and lecturer.
- George, 1732–99, U.S. general and political leader: 1st president of the U.S. 1789–97.
- Martha (Martha Dandridge), 1732–1802, wife of George.
- Also called Washington, D.C. the capital of the United States, on the Potomac between Maryland and Virginia: coextensive with the District of Columbia. 637,651. Abbr.: Wash. See map under District of Columbia.
- Also called Washington State. a state in the NW United States, on the Pacific coast. 3,553,231;
68,192 sq. mi. (176,615 sq. km). Cap.: Olympia. Abbr.: WA (for use with zip code), Wash.
- a city in SW Pennsylvania. 18,363.
- a city in SW Indiana. 11,325.
- a town in central Illinois. 10,364.
- Mount, a mountain in N New Hampshire, in the White Mountains: highest peak in the NE United States. 6293 ft. (1918 m).
- Lake, a lake in W Washington, near Seattle. 20 mi. (32 km) long.
- a male given name.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Hi folks, this blog post is about Carports Of Washington Gallery #6 Carports-Washington-WA.jpg. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 824 x 549. This picture's file size is only 64 KB. Wether You decided to save This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at here: Carports Of Washington.
Are you searching for the Carports Of Washington Gallery #6 Carports-Washington-WA.jpg? If you'd like to truly have a family room that's stunning and interesting, you should think about concerning the decor of the living room along with issue about furniture arrangements. Once you choose to possess a design for your living room, you might also need to take into account about the harmony of the existing room.
In addition to picture, there is a lot of different Carports Of Washington Gallery #6 Carports-Washington-WA.jpg that you could decide for your family area. On the wall with a special shape, when you have a small livingroom, you can set a reflection for instance. Furthermore, it provides a broader view, the reflection will surely enhance your family area. You may also use painting etc.
In case your room is saturated in furniture, this picture can be used by you in only a complete wall in your family room. Wallpaper actually planning to decorate your family area though it is merely used by you while in the wall.
Decorating ideas living wall as you are able to have for your existing room is picture if you prefer to have an sophisticated look of the family area. You will find plenty of gorgeous picture habits that you can decide to enhance your existing room wall decor to make use of this type, you must take into account your living room's stability.
Relevant Posts of Carports Of Washington Gallery #6 Carports-Washington-WA.jpg
- Knob Kerry
- Fireplace Backer Board
- How To Make Picnic Bench
- Diy Bike Rack
- Gas Insert Fireplaces
- Chico State Housing
- How To Build A Shed Book
- Fish Lamps With Water
- Breville Red 4 Slice Toaster
- How To Fix A Sticky Door
- 1 Avenue Chat Rooms
- Box Office Wiki
- Marvins Room Download
- Bentley Truck Interior
- Gladiator Garage Cabinet
- How To Repair Bathtub Chip