Battery Powered Patio Lights #6 Indoor/Outdoor Candelabra Base Globe Party String Light Strand Set - White Wire - 10
Battery Powered Patio Lights #6 Indoor/Outdoor Candelabra Base Globe Party String Light Strand Set - White Wire - 10 Photos Gallery
Batterybat•ter•y (bat′ə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ter•ies.
- Also called galvanic battery, voltaic battery. a combination of two or more cells electrically connected to work together to produce electric energy.
- cell (def. 7a).
- any large group or series of related things: a battery of questions.
- two or more pieces of artillery used for combined action.
- a tactical unit of artillery, usually consisting of six guns together with the artillerymen, equipment, etc., required to operate them.
- a parapet or fortification equipped with artillery.
- a group or series of similar articles, machines, parts, etc.
- [Baseball.]the pitcher and catcher considered as a unit.
- (on a warship) a group of guns having the same caliber or used for the same purpose.
- the whole armament of a warship.
- a series of tests yielding a single total score, used for measuring aptitude, intelligence, personality, etc.
- the act of beating or battering.
- an unlawful attack upon another person by beating or wounding, or by touching in an offensive manner.
- an instrument used in battering.
- Also, batterie. the instruments comprising the percussion section of an orchestra.
- any imposing group of persons or things acting or directed in unison: a battery of experts.
Poweredpow•ered (pou′ərd),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of a machine, vehicle, etc.) having a specified fuel or prime mover: a gasoline-powered engine; an engine-powered pump.
Patiopat•i•o (pat′ē ō′, pä′tē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -i•os.
- an area, usually paved, adjoining a house and used as an area for outdoor lounging, dining, etc.
- a courtyard, esp. of a house, enclosed by low buildings or walls.
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Basebase1 (bās),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., based, bas•ing.
- the bottom support of anything;
that on which a thing stands or rests: a metal base for the table.
- a fundamental principle or groundwork;
basis: the base of needed reforms.
- the bottom layer or coating, as of makeup or paint.
- the distinctively treated portion of a column or pier below the shaft or shafts. See diag. under column.
- the distinctively treated lowermost portion of any construction, as a monument, exterior wall, etc.
- [Bot., Zool.]
- the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment.
- the point of attachment.
- the principal element or ingredient of anything, considered as its fundamental part: face cream with a lanolin base; paint with a lead base.
- that from which a commencement, as of action or reckoning, is made;
a starting point or point of departure.
- any of the four corners of the diamond, esp. first, second, or third base. Cf. home plate.
- a square canvas sack containing sawdust or some other light material, for marking first, second, or third base.
- a starting line or point for runners, racing cars, etc.
- (in hockey and other games) the goal.
- a fortified or more or less protected area or place from which the operations of an army or an air force proceed.
- a supply installation for a large military force.
- [Geom.]the line or surface forming the part of a figure that is most nearly horizontal or on which it is supposed to stand.
- the number that serves as a starting point for a logarithmic or other numerical system.
- a collection of subsets of a topological space having the property that every open set in the given topology can be written as the union of sets of the collection.
- a collection of neighborhoods of a point such that every neighborhood of the point contains one from the collection.
- a collection of sets of a given filter such that every set in the filter is contained in some set in the collection.
- Also called base line. See under triangulation (def. 1).
- vehicle (def. 10).
- Also called carrier. inert matter, used in the preparation of lakes, onto which a coloring compound is precipitated.
- [Photog.]a thin, flexible layer of cellulose triacetate or similar material that holds the light-sensitive film emulsion and other coatings, esp. on motion-picture film.
- a compound that reacts with an acid to form a salt, as ammonia, calcium hydroxide, or certain nitrogen-containing organic compounds.
- the hydroxide of a metal or of an electropositive element or group.
- a group or molecule that takes up or accepts protons.
- a molecule or ion containing an atom with a free pair of electrons that can be donated to an acid;
an electron-pair donor.
- any of the purine and pyrimidine compounds found in nucleic acids: the purines adenine and guanine and the pyrimidines cytosine, thymine, and uracil.
- the part of a complex word, consisting of one or more morphemes, to which derivational or inflectional affixes may be added, as want in unwanted or biolog- in biological. Cf. root1 (def. 11), stem 1 (def. 16).
- the component of a generative grammar containing the lexicon and phrase-structure rules that generate the deep structure of sentences.
- an electrode or terminal on a transistor other than the emitter or collector electrodes or terminals.
- the part of an incandescent lamp or electron tube that includes the terminals for making electrical connection to a circuit or power supply.
- the level at which a security ceases a decline in price.
- the lower part of an escutcheon.
- bases, [Armor.]a tonlet formed of two shaped steel plates assembled side by side.
- pavilion (def. 6).
- get to first base. See first base (def. 2).
- in base, in the lower part of an escutcheon.
- off base:
- [Baseball.]not touching a base: The pitcher caught him off base and, after a quick throw, he was put out by the second baseman.
- [Informal.]badly mistaken: The police were way off base when they tried to accuse her of the theft.
- on base, [Baseball.]having reached a base or bases: Two men are on base.
- touch base with, to make contact with: They've touched base with every political group on campus.
- serving as or forming a base: The walls will need a base coat and two finishing coats.
- to make or form a base or foundation for.
- to establish, as a fact or conclusion (usually fol. by on or upon): He based his assumption of her guilt on the fact that she had no alibi.
- to place or establish on a base or basis;
found (usually fol. by on or upon): Our plan is based on a rising economy.
- to station, place, or situate (usually fol. by at or on): He is based at Fort Benning. The squadron is based on a carrier.
- to have a basis;
be based (usually fol. by on or upon): Fluctuating prices usually base on a fickle public's demand.
- to have or maintain a base: I believe they had based on Greenland at one time.
Globeglobe (glōb),USA pronunciation n., v., globed, glob•ing.
- the planet Earth (usually prec. by the).
- a planet or other celestial body.
- a sphere on which is depicted a map of the earth(terrestrial globe) or of the heavens (celestial globe).
- a spherical body;
- anything more or less spherical, as a lampshade or a glass fishbowl.
- a golden ball traditionally borne as an emblem of sovereignty;
- to form into a globe.
- to take the form of a globe.
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Stringstring (string),USA pronunciation n., v., strung;
strung or (Rare) stringed;
- a slender cord or thick thread used for binding or tying;
- something resembling a cord or thread.
- a mathematical entity used to represent elementary particles, as gravitons, quarks, or leptons, in terms of a small but finite stringlike object existing in the four dimensions of spacetime and in additional, hypothetical, spacelike dimensions. The theory of such objects(string theory) avoids the many mathematical difficulties that arise from treating particles as points.
- a narrow strip of flexible material, as cloth or leather, for tying parts together: the strings of a bonnet.
- a necklace consisting of a number of beads, pearls, or the like threaded or strung on a cord;
strand: She wore a double string of pearls.
- any series of things arranged or connected in a line or following closely one after another: a string of islands; a string of questions.
- a series of railroad cars coupled together but not constituting an entire train.
- a compilation of clippings of a stringer's published writings, submitted in request of payment according to an agreed space rate.
- a group of animals, esp. saddle horses, owned or used by one person: a string of polo ponies.
- (in a musical instrument) a tightly stretched cord or wire that produces a tone when caused to vibrate, as by plucking, striking, or friction of a bow.
- stringed instruments, esp. those played with a bow.
- players on such instruments in an orchestra or band.
- a bowstring.
- a cord or fiber in a plant.
- the tough piece uniting the two parts of a pod: the strings of beans.
- a stringcourse.
- Also called stringer. one of the sloping sides of a stair, supporting the treads and risers.
- a linear sequence of symbols, words, characters, or bits that is treated as a unit.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- a stroke made by each player from the head of the table to the opposite cushion and back, to determine, by means of the resultant positions of the cue balls, who shall open the game.
- Also called string line. a line from behind which the cue ball is placed after being out of play.
- a complement of contestants or players grouped as a squad in accordance with their skill: He made the second string on the football team.
- Usually, strings. conditions or limitations on a proposal: a generous offer with no strings attached.
- [Obs.]a ligament, nerve, or the like in an animal body.
- on a or the string, [Informal.]subject to the whim of another;
in one's power;
dependent: After keeping me on a string for two months, they finally hired someone else.
- pull strings or wires:
- to use one's influence or authority, usually in secret, in order to bring about a desired result.
- to gain or attempt to gain one's objectives by means of influential friends, associates, etc.: He had his uncle pull strings to get him a promotion.
- to furnish with or as with a string or strings: tostring a bonnet;
to string a bow.
- to extend or stretch (a cord, thread, etc.) from one point to another.
- to thread on or as on a string: to string beads.
- to connect in or as in a line;
arrange in a series or succession: She knows how to string words together.
- to adjust the string of (a bow) or tighten the strings of (a musical instrument) to the required pitch.
- to equip (a bow or instrument) with new strings.
- to provide or adorn with something suspended or slung: a room strung with festoons.
- to deprive of a string or strings;
strip the strings from: to string beans.
- to make tense, as the sinews, nerves, mind, etc.
- to kill by hanging (usually fol. by up).
- to fool or hoax.
- to form into or move in a string or series: The ideas string together coherently.
- to form into a string or strings, as a glutinous substance does when pulled: Good taffy doesn't break —it strings.
- string along, [Informal.]
- to be in agreement;
follow with confidence: He found he couldn't string along with all their modern notions.
- to keep (a person) waiting or in a state of uncertainty.
- to deceive;
- string out:
- to extend;
stretch out: The parade strung out for miles.
- to prolong: The promised three days strung out to six weeks.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Setset (set),USA pronunciation v., set, set•ting, n., adj., interj.
- to put (something or someone) in a particular place: to set a vase on a table.
- to place in a particular position or posture: Set the baby on his feet.
- to place in some relation to something or someone: We set a supervisor over the new workers.
- to put into some condition: to set a house on fire.
- to put or apply: to set fire to a house.
- to put in the proper position: to set a chair back on its feet.
- to put in the proper or desired order or condition for use: to set a trap.
- to distribute or arrange china, silver, etc., for use on (a table): to set the table for dinner.
- to place (the hair, esp. when wet) on rollers, in clips, or the like, so that the hair will assume a particular style.
- to put (a price or value) upon something: He set $7500 as the right amount for the car. The teacher sets a high value on neatness.
- to fix the value of at a certain amount or rate;
value: He set the car at $500. She sets neatness at a high value.
- to post, station, or appoint for the purpose of performing some duty: to set spies on a person.
- to determine or fix definitely: to set a time limit.
- to resolve or decide upon: to set a wedding date.
- to cause to pass into a given state or condition: to set one's mind at rest; to set a prisoner free.
- to direct or settle resolutely or wishfully: to set one's mind to a task.
- to present as a model;
place before others as a standard: to set a good example.
- to establish for others to follow: to set a fast pace.
- to prescribe or assign, as a task.
- to adjust (a mechanism) so as to control its performance.
- to adjust the hands of (a clock or watch) according to a certain standard: I always set my watch by the clock in the library.
- to adjust (a timer, alarm of a clock, etc.) so as to sound when desired: He set the alarm for seven o'clock.
- to fix or mount (a gem or the like) in a frame or setting.
- to ornament or stud with gems or the like: a bracelet set with pearls.
- to cause to sit;
seat: to set a child in a highchair.
- to put (a hen) on eggs to hatch them.
- to place (eggs) under a hen or in an incubator for hatching.
- to place or plant firmly: to set a flagpole in concrete.
- to put into a fixed, rigid, or settled state, as the face, muscles, etc.
- to fix at a given point or calibration: to set the dial on an oven; to set a micrometer.
- to tighten (often fol. by up): to set nuts well up.
- to cause to take a particular direction: to set one's course to the south.
- to put (a broken or dislocated bone) back in position.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of (game) by standing stiffly and pointing with the muzzle.
- to fit, as words to music.
- to arrange for musical performance.
- to arrange (music) for certain voices or instruments.
- to arrange the scenery, properties, lights, etc., on (a stage) for an act or scene.
- to prepare (a scene) for dramatic performance.
- to spread and secure (a sail) so as to catch the wind.
- to arrange (type) in the order required for printing.
- to put together types corresponding to (copy);
compose in type: to set an article.
- [Baking.]to put aside (a substance to which yeast has been added) in order that it may rise.
- to change into curd: to set milk with rennet.
- to cause (glue, mortar, or the like) to become fixed or hard.
- to urge, goad, or encourage to attack: to set the hounds on a trespasser.
- [Bridge.]to cause (the opposing partnership or their contract) to fall short: We set them two tricks at four spades. Only perfect defense could set four spades.
- to affix or apply, as by stamping: The king set his seal to the decree.
- to fix or engage (a fishhook) firmly into the jaws of a fish by pulling hard on the line once the fish has taken the bait.
- to sharpen or put a keen edge on (a blade, knife, razor, etc.) by honing or grinding.
- to fix the length, width, and shape of (yarn, fabric, etc.).
- [Carpentry.]to sink (a nail head) with a nail set.
- to bend or form to the proper shape, as a saw tooth or a spring.
- to bend the teeth of (a saw) outward from the blade alternately on both sides in order to make a cut wider than the blade itself.
- to pass below the horizon;
sink: The sun sets early in winter.
- to decline;
- to assume a fixed or rigid state, as the countenance or the muscles.
- (of the hair) to be placed temporarily on rollers, in clips, or the like, in order to assume a particular style: Long hair sets more easily than short hair.
- to become firm, solid, or permanent, as mortar, glue, cement, or a dye, due to drying or physical or chemical change.
- to sit on eggs to hatch them, as a hen.
- to hang or fit, as clothes.
- to begin to move;
start (usually fol. by forth, out, off, etc.).
- (of a flower's ovary) to develop into a fruit.
- (of a hunting dog) to indicate the position of game.
- to have a certain direction or course, as a wind, current, or the like.
- (of a sail) to be spread so as to catch the wind.
- (of type) to occupy a certain width: This copy sets to forty picas.
- [Nonstandard.]sit: Come in and set a spell.
- set about:
- to begin on;
- to undertake;
- to assault;
- set against:
- to cause to be hostile or antagonistic.
- to compare or contrast: The advantages must be set against the disadvantages.
- set ahead, to set to a later setting or time: Set your clocks ahead one hour.
- set apart:
- to reserve for a particular purpose.
- to cause to be noticed;
distinguish: Her bright red hair sets her apart from her sisters.
- set aside:
- to put to one side;
reserve: The clerk set aside the silver brooch for me.
- to dismiss from the mind;
- to prevail over;
annul: to set aside a verdict.
- set back:
- to hinder;
- to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show an earlier time: When your plane gets to California, set your watch back two hours.
- to reduce to a lower setting: Set back the thermostat before you go to bed.
- set by, to save or keep for future use.
- set down:
- to write or to copy or record in writing or printing.
- to consider;
estimate: to set someone down as a fool.
- to attribute;
ascribe: to set a failure down to bad planning.
- to put in a position of rest on a level surface.
- to humble or humiliate.
- to land an airplane: We set down in a heavy fog.
- (in horse racing) to suspend (a jockey) from competition because of some offense or infraction of the rules.
- set forth:
- to give an account of;
describe: He set forth his theory in a scholarly report.
- to begin a journey;
start: Columbus set forth with three small ships.
- set forward, to turn the hands of (a watch or clock) to show a later time: When your plane lands in New York, set your watch forward two hours.
- set in:
- to begin to prevail;
arrive: Darkness set in.
- (of winds or currents) to blow or flow toward the shore.
- set off:
- to cause to become ignited or to explode.
- to begin;
- to intensify or improve by contrast.
- to begin a journey or trip;
- set on:
- Also, set upon. to attack or cause to attack: to set one's dog on a stranger.
- to instigate;
incite: to set a crew to mutiny.
- set one's face against. See face (def. 35).
- set out:
- to begin a journey or course: to set out for home.
- to undertake;
attempt: He set out to prove his point.
- to design;
plan: to set out a pattern.
- to define;
describe: to set out one's arguments.
- to plant: to set out petunias and pansies.
- to lay out (the plan of a building) in actual size at the site.
- to lay out (a building member or the like) in actual size.
- set store by. See store (def. 9).
- set to:
- to make a vigorous effort;
apply oneself to work;
- to begin to fight;
- set up:
- to put upright;
- to put into a high or powerful position.
- to construct;
- to be assembled or made ready for use: exercise equipment that sets up in a jiffy.
- to inaugurate;
- to enable to begin in business;
provide with means.
- to make a gift of;
treat, as to drinks.
- to stimulate;
- to propound;
- to bring about;
- to become firm or hard, as a glue or cement: a paint that sets up within five minutes.
- to lead or lure into a dangerous, detrimental, or embarrassing situation, as by deceitful prearrangement or connivance.
- to entrap or frame, as an innocent person in a crime or a criminal suspect in a culpable circumstance in order to achieve an arrest.
- to arrange the murder or execution of: His partner set him up with the mob.
- [Bridge.]to establish (a suit): to set up spades.
- the act or state of setting or the state of being set.
- a collection of articles designed for use together: a set of china; a chess set.
- a collection, each member of which is adapted for a special use in a particular operation: a set of golf clubs; a set of carving knives.
- a number, group, or combination of things of similar nature, design, or function: a set of ideas.
- a series of volumes by one author, about one subject, etc.
- a number, company, or group of persons associated by common interests, occupations, conventions, or status: a set of murderous thieves; the smart set.
- the fit, as of an article of clothing: the set of his coat.
- fixed direction, bent, or inclination: The set of his mind was obvious.
- bearing or carriage: the set of one's shoulders.
- the assumption of a fixed, rigid, or hard state, as by mortar or glue.
- the arrangement of the hair in a particular style: How much does the beauty parlor charge for a shampoo and set?
- a plate for holding a tool or die.
- an apparatus for receiving radio or television programs;
- [Philately.]a group of stamps that form a complete series.
- [Tennis.]a unit of a match, consisting of a group of not fewer than six games with a margin of at least two games between the winner and loser: He won the match in straight sets of 6–3, 6–4, 6–4.
- a construction representing a place or scene in which the action takes place in a stage, motion-picture, or television production.
- the bending out of the points of alternate teeth of a saw in opposite directions.
- a permanent deformation or displacement of an object or part.
- a tool for giving a certain form to something, as a saw tooth.
- a chisel having a wide blade for dividing bricks.
- [Hort.]a young plant, or a slip, tuber, or the like, suitable for planting.
- the number of couples required to execute a quadrille or the like.
- a series of movements or figures that make up a quadrille or the like.
- a group of pieces played by a band, as in a night club, and followed by an intermission.
- the period during which these pieces are played.
- [Bridge.]a failure to take the number of tricks specified by one's contract: Our being vulnerable made the set even more costly.
- the direction of a wind, current, etc.
- the form or arrangement of the sails, spars, etc., of a vessel.
- suit (def. 12).
- [Psychol.]a temporary state of an organism characterized by a readiness to respond to certain stimuli in a specific way.
- a timber frame bracing or supporting the walls or roof of a shaft or stope.
- [Carpentry.]See nail set.
- a collection of objects or elements classed together.
- the width of a body of type.
- sett (def. 3).
- fixed or prescribed beforehand: a set time; set rules.
fixed: The hall holds a set number of people.
- deliberately composed;
customary: set phrases.
rigid: a set smile.
- resolved or determined;
habitually or stubbornly fixed: to be set in one's opinions.
- completely prepared;
ready: Is everyone set?
- all set, in readiness;
prepared: They were at the starting line and all set to begin.
Also, get set!
- (in calling the start of a race): Ready! Set! Go!
Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Battery Powered Patio Lights #6 Indoor/Outdoor Candelabra Base Globe Party String Light Strand Set - White Wire - 10. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1320 x 1320. This photo's file size is just 234 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at here: Battery Powered Patio Lights.
Battery Powered Patio Lights is one of the most widely used ingredients and are often-used for that ground and the Stone is also a volcanic rock created by heat and strain and are available in numerous shades like dark colors, light dull and pink along with other colors, Currently because of the toughness and toughness, stone granite ceramic kind usually useful for home floors, surfaces and floor products and also building a living room.
Naturally you understand lots of these kind of marble and contains become a brand new craze on earth of residence and undoubtedly you're perplexed in selecting a layout, in creating a home, you should consider the appropriate shade for your walls of one's home. Though it isn't rare to also provide a simple colour such as white shade to paint the walls of the house, shade dreary house usually chosen since the platform coloring is prominent.
The brilliant colors are intended here's not dazzling vibrant colour, as the impression will be actually created by Battery Powered Patio Lights #6 Indoor/Outdoor Candelabra Base Globe Party String Light Strand Set - White Wire - 10 with impressive colors' color combination sweaty. Pick shades that are gentle although vivid but soft. Like, light-blue, lawn green, red, yet others. Even though combination with different colors that are better nor banned, however, you must pick the correct combination.
But grey is really a basic colour that seems nonetheless easy to fit with shades that are other more contrast. So the selected colour Battery Powered Patio Lights is suitable for folks who wish to use basic colors like white, but less. You have to consider these tips and criteria in choosing color mixtures to obtain the combination right coloring color. Pick a shade to paint the surfaces a brilliant color combinations of gray.
Similar Images of Battery Powered Patio Lights #6 Indoor/Outdoor Candelabra Base Globe Party String Light Strand Set - White Wire - 10
- Bench Made Shoes
- Cocalo Daniella 9 Piece Crib Bedding Set
- How Long Do Roses Last In A Vase
- Comfort Inn Redwood City
- Kings Garden Watsonville
- Countertop Induction Range
- Cotton Tale Gypsy Crib Bedding Set
- Electric Pedestal
- Mama And Papas Swing Chair
- Backyard Window
- Big Bathrooms
- Modern Backless Bar Stools
- 2 Bedroom Condos For Rent Barrhaven
- Dancers Closet Arlington
- Dining Room Tables And Chairs For 6
- 3 Bedroom Basement Apartment