Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Cushioncush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
a chair or small upholstered sofa for two persons. Also called courting chair.
Slipcoverslip•cov•er (slip′kuv′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a cover of cloth or other material for a piece of furniture, as an upholstered chair or sofa, made so as to be easily removable.
- a book jacket.
- to cover with a slipcover.
Hi folks, this image is about Stretch Leather Box Cushion Loveseat Slipcover ( Leather Slipcover #7). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 784 x 784. This blog post's file size is just 71 KB. If You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you may Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Leather Slipcover.
You're not the people who can purchase Stretch Leather Box Cushion Loveseat Slipcover ( Leather Slipcover #7). Every home seller needing furniture for their homes. That's the cause you will find a lot of selections in retailers. It's very important to one to make sure all-the products you select based on your home as well as your budget. Traditional furniture may charge very expensive.
Consequently, you should not overlook of utilising the furniture the possibility. Advertisements in yard income as well as nearby magazines and music outlets generally may have some good fixtures. You can have the furniture if necessary reupholstered. By pursuing these suggestions, you can conserve a lot of income.
Seek out Stretch Leather Box Cushion Loveseat Slipcover ( Leather Slipcover #7) that's tough traditional should you fit them outdoors. Verify fixtures and the weak welds. Ignore them if you discover a weld that seems perhaps perhaps weakened and find furniture that is sturdy. Each outside furniture you choose ought to be able to resist the elements of character to be uncovered for several years.
Similar Galleries of Stretch Leather Box Cushion Loveseat Slipcover ( Leather Slipcover #7)
- Ceramic Decorative Balls
- Decorate A Turkey
- Graduation Caps Decoration Ideas
- Large Patio Planters For Trees
- Nissan Pathfinder Roof Rails
- Modern Table Base
- 5 Pillows
- Griffiths Furniture
- Living Room Dining Room Ideas
- Increase Max Bench Press Routine
- Chair Base Swivel
- Houzz Dining Rooms
- 28 Usc Section 1391
- Eiffel Tower Quilt Cover Single
- Bookcase Shelving Ideas
- How To Use A Chiminea For Cooking