DiNatale Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace ( Electric Wall Mount Fireplaces #7)
Wallwall (wôl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various permanent upright constructions having a length much greater than the thickness and presenting a continuous surface except where pierced by doors, windows, etc.: used for shelter, protection, or privacy, or to subdivide interior space, to support floors, roofs, or the like, to retain earth, to fence in an area, etc.
- Usually, walls. a rampart raised for defensive purposes.
- an immaterial or intangible barrier, obstruction, etc., suggesting a wall: a wall of prejudice.
- a wall-like, enclosing part, thing, mass, etc.: a wall of fire; a wall of troops.
- an embankment to prevent flooding, as a levee or sea wall.
- the Wall. See Berlin Wall.
- the outermost film or layer of structural material protecting, surrounding, and defining the physical limits of an object: the wall of a blood cell.
- the side of a level or drift.
- the overhanging or underlying side of a vein;
a hanging wall or footwall.
- climb the walls or climb walls, to become tense or frantic: climbing the walls with boredom.
- drive or push to the wall, to force into a desperate situation;
humiliate or ruin completely: Not content with merely winning the match, they used every opportunity to push the inferior team to the wall.
- go over the wall, to break out of prison: Roadblocks have been set up in an effort to capture several convicts who went over the wall.
- go to the wall:
- to be defeated in a conflict or competition;
- to fail in business, esp. to become bankrupt.
- to be put aside or forgotten.
- to take an extreme and determined position or measure: I'd go to the wall to stop him from resigning.
- hit the wall, (of long-distance runners) to reach a point in a race, usually after 20 miles, when the body's fuels are virtually depleted and willpower becomes crucial to be able to finish.
- off the wall:
- beyond the realm of acceptability or reasonableness: The figure you quoted for doing the work is off the wall.
- markedly out of the ordinary;
bizarre: Some of the clothes in the fashion show were too off the wall for the average customer.
- up against the wall:
- placed against a wall to be executed by a firing squad.
- in a crucial or critical position, esp. one in which defeat or failure seems imminent: Unless sales improve next month, the company will be up against the wall.
- up the wall, into an acutely frantic, frustrated, or irritated state: The constant tension in the office is driving everyone up the wall.
- of or pertaining to a wall: wall space.
- growing against or on a wall: wall plants; wall cress.
- situated, placed, or installed in or on a wall: wall oven; a wall safe.
- to enclose, shut off, divide, protect, border, etc., with or as if with a wall (often fol. by in or off): to wall the yard; to wall in the play area; He is walled in by lack of opportunity.
- to seal or fill (a doorway or other opening) with a wall: to wall an unused entrance.
- to seal or entomb (something or someone) within a wall (usually fol. by up): The workmen had walled up the cat quite by mistake.
Mountedmount•ed (moun′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- seated or riding on a horse or other animal.
- serving on horseback or on some special mount, as soldiers or police.
- (formerly) permanently equipped with horses or vehicles for transport. Cf. mobile (def. 3).
- having or set in a mounting: mounted gems.
- put into position for use, as guns.
Electrice•lec•tric (i lek′trik),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to, derived from, produced by, or involving electricity: an electric shock.
- producing, transmitting, or operated by electric currents: an electric bell; electric cord.
stirring: The atmosphere was electric with excitement.
- (of a musical instrument)
- producing sound by electrical or electronic means: an electric piano.
- equipped with connections to an amplifier-loudspeaker system: an electric violin.
- an electric locomotive.
- a railroad operated by electricity.
- electricity: residential users of gas and electric.
- something, as an appliance, vehicle, or toy, operated by electricity.
- [Archaic.]a substance that is a nonconductor of electricity, as glass or amber, used to store or to excite an electric charge.
Fireplacefire•place (fīər′plās′),USA pronunciation n.
- the part of a chimney that opens into a room and in which fuel is burned;
- any open structure, usually of masonry, for keeping a fire, as at a campsite.
Hi there, this image is about DiNatale Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace ( Electric Wall Mount Fireplaces #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 720 x 720. It's file size is just 53 KB. Wether You decided to download This attachment to Your PC, you should Click here. You could also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Electric Wall Mount Fireplaces.
HPL isn't suggested within the DiNatale Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace ( Electric Wall Mount Fireplaces #7) for wallcoverings as well as a table. HPL dynamics isn't water resistant and simple to peel the installment off at the edges are not cool. Select a material that is easyto clean as products that are ceramic. If using tile- items that are formed, find the tile pieces are not too small. Portions which might be too little cause the grout that is more and more. Notice additionally that the distance grout installment isn't too large.
High intensity making the possibility of cracked content to collide and become larger's use. Pick a product that could be increased such as solid surface and stone. If chips or holes do not must change solely, because of the part that was damaged may be patched. In contrast to the stainlesssteel content and mirrors. If the material is broken in most side merely, should be increased overall.
Many pores permit bacteria or spot live-in and difficult to scrub. Solid surface material remarkable. However granite and marble may be used throughout the therapy done sporadically. Desk and wall is with food that can enter our anatomies in-direct contact. Use finish components that do not contain compounds that are bad for the human body.