Lovely Home Land Security #2 Wikipedia
Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Landland (land),USA pronunciation n.
- any part of the earth's surface not covered by a body of water;
the part of the earth's surface occupied by continents and islands: Land was sighted from the crow's nest.
- an area of ground with reference to its nature or composition: arable land.
- an area of ground with specific boundaries: to buy land on which to build a house.
- rural or farming areas, as contrasted with urban areas: They left the land for the city.
- any part of the earth's surface that can be owned as property, and everything annexed to it, whether by nature or by the human hand.
- any legal interest held in land.
- [Econ.]natural resources as a factor of production.
- a part of the surface of the earth marked off by natural or political boundaries or the like;
a region or country: They came from many lands.
- the people of a region or country
- [Audio.]the flat surface between the grooves of a phonograph record.
- a realm or domain: the land of the living.
- a surface between furrows, as on a millstone or on the interior of a rifle barrel.
- a tenement house.
- see how the land lies, to investigate in advance;
inform oneself of the facts of a situation before acting: You should see how the land lies before making a formal proposal.Cf. lay of the land.
- to bring to or set on land: to land passengers or goods from a ship; to land an airplane.
- to bring into or cause to arrive in a particular place, position, or condition: His behavior will land him in jail.
- to catch or capture;
win: to land a job.
- [Angling.]to bring (a fish) to land, or into a boat, etc., as with a hook or a net.
- to come to land or shore: The boat lands at Cherbourg.
- to go or come ashore from a ship or boat.
- to alight upon a surface, as the ground, a body of water, or the like: to land on both feet.
- to hit or strike the ground, as from a height: The ball landed at the far side of the court.
- to strike and come to rest on a surface or in something: The golf ball landed in the lake.
- to come to rest or arrive in a particular place, position, or condition (sometimes fol. by up): to land in trouble; to land up 40 miles from home.
- land on, to reprimand;
criticize: His mother landed on him for coming home so late.
- land on one's feet. See foot (def. 27).
Securityse•cu•ri•ty (si kyŏŏr′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- freedom from danger, risk, etc.;
- freedom from care, anxiety, or doubt;
- something that secures or makes safe;
- freedom from financial cares or from want: The insurance policy gave the family security.
- precautions taken to guard against crime, attack, sabotage, espionage, etc.: The senator claimed security was lax and potential enemies know our plans.
- a department or organization responsible for protection or safety: He called security when he spotted the intruder.
- protection or precautions taken against escape;
custody: The dangerous criminal was placed under maximum security.
- an assurance;
- something given or deposited as surety for the fulfillment of a promise or an obligation, the payment of a debt, etc.
- one who becomes surety for another.
- an evidence of debt or of property, as a bond or a certificate of stock.
- Usually, securities. stocks and bonds.
- of, pertaining to, or serving as security: The company has instituted stricter security measures.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Lovely Home Land Security #2 Wikipedia. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1152 x 1149. It's file size is only 152 KB. Wether You want to download This attachment to Your PC, you could Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Home Land Security.
As well as colour assortment, it's also wise to look closely at other things such as the shape and size of the mattress can you select. Picking a mattress of white on white room will have to be altered for the size of the area. Variety of these beds to become really specific so your area white doesn't seem full or crowded because you can choose the bed.
If you should be buying a bed foryou and your partner naturally pick the mattress measurement will do for just two folks. But don't be too big as well as it can take area that is much up. Estimate the only mattress you choose enough for your spouse along with you.
Even the latest models of bed nowadays many are good and can be utilized for-anything else. Underneath the sleep where the section is going to be utilized being storage area or a clothes closet. The mattresses have modern white color prior to white color's thought and was chosen since it is good.
But if you are looking for a Lovely Home Land Security #2 Wikipedia for the youngster or for your own (with no companion) it's greater if you choose a mini bed (simple negative). The room place will not feel crowded by doing so. This mini bed is effectively used for children or youngsters.