DeLonghi EW7707CB Most Energy Efficient Model (marvelous Energy Efficient Room Heater #1)
4 images of DeLonghi EW7707CB Most Energy Efficient Model (marvelous Energy Efficient Room Heater #1)
Mostmost (mōst),USA pronunciation adj., [superl. of much or many with more as compar.]
- in the greatest quantity, amount, measure, degree, or number: to win the most votes.
- in the majority of instances: Most operations are successful.
- greatest, as in size or extent: the most talent.
- for the most part. See part (def. 18).
- the greatest quantity, amount, or degree;
the utmost: The most I can hope for is a passing grade.
- the greatest number or the majority of a class specified: Most of his writing is rubbish.
- the greatest number: The most this room will seat is 150.
- the majority of persons: to be more sensitive than most.
- at the most, at the maximum. Also, at most.
- make the most of, to use to greatest advantage;
utilize fully: to make the most of an opportunity.
- the most, the ultimate in something: He's the most. That movie was the most.
adv., [superl. of much with more as compar.]
- in or to the greatest extent or degree (in this sense often used before adjectives and adverbs, and regularly before those of more than two syllables, to form superlative phrases having the same force and effect as the superlative degree formed by the termination -est): most rapid; most wisely.
- very: a most puzzling case.
- almost or nearly.
Energyen•er•gy (en′ər jē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -gies.
- the capacity for vigorous activity;
available power: I eat chocolate to get quick energy.
- an adequate or abundant amount of such power: I seem to have no energy these days.
- Often, energies. a feeling of tension caused or seeming to be caused by an excess of such power: to work off one's energies at tennis.
- an exertion of such power: She plays tennis with great energy.
- the habit of vigorous activity;
vigor as a characteristic: Foreigners both admire and laugh at American energy.
- the ability to act, lead others, effect, etc., forcefully.
- forcefulness of expression: a writing style abounding with energy.
- the capacity to do work;
the property of a system that diminishes when the system does work on any other system, by an amount equal to the work so done;
potential energy. Symbol: E
- any source of usable power, as fossil fuel, electricity, or solar radiation.
Efficientef•fi•cient (i fish′ənt),USA pronunciation adj.
- performing or functioning in the best possible manner with the least waste of time and effort;
having and using requisite knowledge, skill, and industry;
capable: a reliable, efficient secretary.
- satisfactory and economical to use: Our new air conditioner is more efficient than our old one.
- producing an effect, as a cause;
- utilizing a particular commodity or product with maximum efficiency (usually used in combination): a fuel-efficient engine.
Modelmod•el (mod′l),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a standard or example for imitation or comparison.
- a representation, generally in miniature, to show the construction or appearance of something.
- an image in clay, wax, or the like, to be reproduced in more durable material.
- a person or thing that serves as a subject for an artist, sculptor, writer, etc.
- a person whose profession is posing for artists or photographers.
- a person employed to wear clothing or pose with a product for purposes of display and advertising.
- a style or design of a particular product: His car is last year's model.
- a pattern or mode of structure or formation.
- a typical form or style.
- a simplified representation of a system or phenomenon, as in the sciences or economics, with any hypotheses required to describe the system or explain the phenomenon, often mathematically.
- [Zool.]an animal that is mimicked in form or color by another.
- serving as an example or model: a model home open to prospective buyers.
- worthy to serve as a model;
exemplary: a model student.
- being a small or miniature version of something: He enjoyed building model ships.
- to form or plan according to a model.
- to give shape or form to;
- to make a miniature model of.
- to fashion in clay, wax, or the like.
- to simulate (a process, concept, or the operation of a system), commonly with the aid of a computer.
- to display to other persons or to prospective customers, esp. by wearing: to model dresses.
- to use or include as an element in a larger construct: to model new data into the forecast.
mod′el•er* [esp. Brit.,] mod′el•ler, n.
- to make models.
- to produce designs in some plastic material.
- to assume a typical or natural appearance, as the parts of a drawing in progress.
- to serve or be employed as a model.
Hi guys, this photo is about DeLonghi EW7707CB Most Energy Efficient Model (marvelous Energy Efficient Room Heater #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 810 x 810. It's file size is just 42 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Energy Efficient Room Heater.
The house often has its persona. Likewise using the pad are located in the united kingdom. Do not need to adjust the framework of the building is a lot of, DeLonghi EW7707CB Most Energy Efficient Model (marvelous Energy Efficient Room Heater #1) styles and standard bungalow compete.
The cottage was integrated the 18th-century and is currently past renovation's stage. Rather than wanting to simulate the kind of the bungalow, Alex E decided to create an additional kitchen style which will reduce the structural change of the complete hotel and protect the character of the property.
Never asked an outcome, lovely! So that you can keep up with a building's persona, the artist Alex St of Home Structure putting a home style in addition to the key building. The result? Gorgeous! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, great britain may be the building in question.