Care Based On Costs Or Charges, There Are Many Situations In Which Patients Could Reasonably Inquire About The Potential Financial Implications Of Their . ( Average Cost Of Emergency Room Visit #1)
8 photos of Care Based On Costs Or Charges, There Are Many Situations In Which Patients Could Reasonably Inquire About The Potential Financial Implications Of Their . ( Average Cost Of Emergency Room Visit #1)
Carecare (kâr),USA pronunciation n., v., cared, car•ing.
- a state of mind in which one is troubled;
worry, anxiety, or concern: He was never free from care.
- a cause or object of worry, anxiety, concern, etc.: Their son has always been a great care to them.
- serious attention;
caution: She devotes great care to her work.
charge: He is under the care of a doctor.
- temporary keeping, as for the benefit of or until claimed by the owner: He left his valuables in the care of friends. Address my mail in care of the American Embassy.
- take care:
- be alert;
be careful: Take care that you don't fall on the ice!
- take care of yourself;
goodbye: used as an expression of parting.
- take care of:
- to watch over;
be responsible for: to take care of an invalid.
- to act on;
attend to: to take care of paying a bill.
- to be concerned or solicitous;
have thought or regard.
- to be concerned or have a special preference (usually used in negative constructions): I don't care if I do.
- to make provision or look out (usually fol. by for): Will you care for the children while I am away?
- to have an inclination, liking, fondness, or affection (usually fol. by for): Would you care for dessert?I don't care for him very much.
- to feel concern about: He doesn't care what others say.
- to wish;
like: Would you care to dance?
- couldn't care less, could not care less;
be completely unconcerned: I couldn't care less whether she goes to the party or not.Also, could care less.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Costscost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Therethere (ᵺâr; unstressed ᵺər),USA pronunciation adv.
- in or at that place (opposed to here): She is there now.
- at that point in an action, speech, etc.: He stopped there for applause.
- in that matter, particular, or respect: His anger was justified there.
- into or to that place;
thither: We went there last year.
- (used by way of calling attention to something or someone): There they go.
- in or at that place where you are: Well, hi there.
- (used to introduce a sentence or clause in which the verb comes before its subject or has no complement): There is no hope.
- that place: He comes from there, too.
- that point.
- that state or condition: I'll introduce you to her, but you're on your own from there on.
- (used for emphasis, esp. after a noun modified by a demonstrative adjective): Ask that man there.
- (used to express satisfaction, relief, encouragement, approval, consolation, etc.): There! It's done.
Areare1 (är; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation v.
pres. indic. pl. and 2nd pers. sing. of be.
Manyman•y (men′ē),USA pronunciation adj., more, most, n., pron.
- constituting or forming a large number;
numerous: many people.
- noting each one of a large number (usually fol. by a or an): For many a day it rained.
- a large or considerable number of persons or things: A good many of the beggars were blind.
- the many, the greater part of humankind.
- many persons or things: Many of the beggars were blind. Many were unable to attend.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Patientspa•tient (pā′shənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who is under medical care or treatment.
- a person or thing that undergoes some action.
- Archaic. a sufferer or victim.
- bearing provocation, annoyance, misfortune, delay, hardship, pain, etc., with fortitude and calm and without complaint, anger, or the like.
- characterized by or expressing such a quality: a patient smile.
- quietly and steadily persevering or diligent, esp. in detail or exactness: a patient worker.
- undergoing the action of another (opposed to agent ).
- patient of:
- having or showing the capacity for endurance: a man patient of distractions.
- susceptible of: This statement is patient of criticism.
Abouta•bout (ə bout′),USA pronunciation prep.
in regard to: instructions about the work; a book about the Civil War.
- connected or associated with: There was an air of mystery about him.
close to: a man about my height; about six o'clock.
- in or somewhere near: He is about the house.
- on every side of;
around: the railing about the excavation.
- on or near (one's person): They lost all they had about them.
- so as to be of use to: Keep your wits about you.
- on the verge or point of (usually fol. by an infinitive): about to leave.
- here or there;
in or on: to wander about the old castle.
- concerned with;
engaged in doing: Tell me what it's about. Bring me the other book while you're about it.
- near in time, number, degree, etc.;
approximately: It's about five miles from here.
almost: Dinner is about ready.
not far off: He is somewhere about.
- on every side;
in every direction;
around: Look about and see if you can find it.
- halfway around;
in the opposite direction: to turn a car about.
- from one place to another;
in this place or that: to move furniture about; important papers strewn about.
- in rotation or succession;
alternately: Turn about is fair play.
- in circumference: a wheel two inches about.
- onto a new tack.
- onto a new course.
- moving around;
astir: He was up and about while the rest of us still slept.
- in existence;
prevalent: Chicken pox is about.
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Financialfi•nan•cial (fi nan′shəl, fī-),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to monetary receipts and expenditures;
pertaining or relating to money matters;
pecuniary: financial operations.
- of or pertaining to those commonly engaged in dealing with money and credit.
- financials, financial information or data about a company, as balance sheets and price-earnings ratio.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Theirtheir (ᵺâr; unstressed ᵺər),USA pronunciation pron.
- a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.
- (used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?Cf. theirs.
Hi , this blog post is about Care Based On Costs Or Charges, There Are Many Situations In Which Patients Could Reasonably Inquire About The Potential Financial Implications Of Their . ( Average Cost Of Emergency Room Visit #1). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 631 x 356. It's file size is just 20 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at this post: Average Cost Of Emergency Room Visit.
Invest their free time after arrested by busy times, consuming milk coffee with buddies or family work together at home is just a predicament and a nice environment. Occasions warmth regain your energy with a large amount of recollections of camaraderie and recover vitality to struggle the worries of the work.
Modern coffee-table affects the decor is luxurious and classy to look at of your home. It is healthier to understand different designs and types of contemporary coffee-table on the internet, if you would like to place a contemporary coffeetable in the living-room.
A Average Cost Of Emergency Room Visit could replicate of designing the household place the private style. You could choose various modern coffee-table on your home should you be someone who features a modern home design. Modern coffee table featuring particular taste.