Southern Illinois Vacation Cabin Retreat (good Cabin Rentals In Southern Il Photo Gallery #6)
Southern Illinois Vacation Cabin Retreat (good Cabin Rentals In Southern Il Photo Gallery #6) Photos Collection
Southernsouth•ern (suᵺ′ərn),USA pronunciation adj.
- lying toward, situated in, or directed toward the south.
- coming from the south, as a wind.
- of or pertaining to the south.
- (cap.) of or pertaining to the South of the United States.
- being or located south of the celestial equator or of the zodiac: a southern constellation.
- (often cap.) southerner (def. 2).
- (cap.) the dialect of English spoken in the eastern parts of Maryland, Virginia, and the Carolinas, in Florida, in the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana, and in southeastern Texas.
IllinoisIl•li•nois (il′ə noi′, -noiz′),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the central United States: a part of the Midwest. 11,418,461; 56,400 sq. mi. (146,075 sq. km). Cap.: Springfield. Abbr.: IL (for use with zip code), Ill.
- a river flowing SW from NE Illinois to the Mississippi River: connected by a canal with Lake Michigan. 273 mi. (440 km) long.
The pronunciation of Illinois with a final (z),USA pronunciation which occurs chiefly among less educated speakers, is least common in Illinois itself, increasing in frequency as distance from the state increases.
Il•li•nois (il′ə noi′ or, sometimes, -noiz′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nois
(-noi′, -noiz′).USA pronunciation
- a member of a confederacy of North American Indians of Algonquian stock, formerly occupying Illinois and adjoining regions westward.
- the Algonquian language of the Illinois and Miami Indians.
Vacationva•ca•tion (vā kā′shən, və-),USA pronunciation n.
- a period of suspension of work, study, or other activity, usually used for rest, recreation, or travel;
recess or holiday: Schoolchildren are on vacation now.
- a part of the year, regularly set aside, when normal activities of law courts, legislatures, etc., are suspended.
- freedom or release from duty, business, or activity.
- an act or instance of vacating.
va•ca′tion•er, va•ca′tion•ist, n.
- to take or have a vacation: to vacation in the Caribbean.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Hi there, this image is about Southern Illinois Vacation Cabin Retreat (good Cabin Rentals In Southern Il Photo Gallery #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 960 x 400. This picture's file size is just 130 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this post: Cabin Rentals In Southern Il.
Your house generally has its persona. Also together with the pad are found in the united kingdom. Don't need to change the composition of the building is too much, Cabin Rentals In Southern Il designs and conventional cottage compete.
Never requested attractive, an effect! So that you can keep up with a building's character, Kitchen's custom Alex St Architecture introducing a kitchen style independent of the major building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, a bungalow situated in Chelshire, the united kingdom is the building in question.
The cottage was built-in the 18th century and is today past renovation's stage. As opposed to trying to mimic the cottage's type, Alex Saint chose to assemble one more home design that will decrease the structural change of the complete resort and preserve the character with this property.