Jonathan Charles Buckingham Medium Antique Mahogany Wardrobe Armoire ( Antique Mahogany Wardrobe #5)
5 pictures of Jonathan Charles Buckingham Medium Antique Mahogany Wardrobe Armoire ( Antique Mahogany Wardrobe #5)
JonathanJon•a•than ( jon′ə thən),USA pronunciation n.
- a son of Saul and friend of David. I Sam. 18–20.
- [Archaic.]an American, esp. a New Englander. Cf. Brother Jonathan.
- a male given name: from a Hebrew word meaning "God gave.''
Jon•a•than ( jon′ə thən),USA pronunciation n.
- a variety of red apple that matures in early autumn.
CharlesCharles (chärlz),USA pronunciation n.
- (Prince of Edinburgh and of Wales) born 1948, heir apparent to the throne of Great Britain (son of Elizabeth II).
- Ray (Ray Charles Robinson), born 1930, U.S. blues singer and pianist.
- Cape, a cape in E Virginia, N of the entrance to the Chesapeake Bay.
- a river in E Massachusetts, flowing between Boston and Cambridge into the Atlantic. 47 mi. (75 km) long.
- a male given name: from a Germanic word meaning "man.''
Mediumme•di•um (mē′dē əm),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•a (-dē ə)USA pronunciation for 1–9, 11, -di•ums for 1–11, 14, adj.
- a middle state or condition;
- something intermediate in nature or degree.
- an intervening substance, as air, through which a force acts or an effect is produced.
- the element that is the natural habitat of an organism.
- surrounding objects, conditions, or influences;
- an intervening agency, means, or instrument by which something is conveyed or accomplished: Words are a medium of expression.
- one of the means or channels of general communication, information, or entertainment in society, as newspapers, radio, or television.
- [Biol.]the substance in which specimens are displayed or preserved.
- Also called culture medium. [Bacteriol.]a liquid or solidified nutrient material suitable for the cultivation of microorganisms.
- a person through whom the spirits of the dead are alleged to be able to contact the living.
- [Painting.]a liquid with which pigments are mixed.
- the material or technique with which an artist works: the medium of watercolor.
- a size of printing paper, 18½ × 23½ in. (47 × 60 cm) in England, 18 × 23 to 19 × 25 in. (46 × 58 to 48 × 64 cm) in America.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a size of drawing or writing paper, 17½ × 22 in. (44 × 56 cm).
- Also called medium strip. [Midland U.S.]See median strip.
- in medium, [Motion Pictures, Television.]with the principal actors in the middle distance: The scene was shot in medium.
- about halfway between extremes, as of degree, amount, quality, position, or size: Cook over medium heat. He is of medium height.
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Mahoganyma•hog•a•ny (mə hog′ə nē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nies, adj.
- any of several tropical American trees of the genus Swietenia, esp. S. mahagoni and S. macrophylla, yielding hard, reddish-brown wood used for making furniture.
- the wood itself.
- any of various similar trees or their wood. Cf. African mahogany, Philippine mahogany.
- a reddish-brown color.
- pertaining to or made of mahogany.
- of the color mahogany.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Armoirear•moire (ärm wär′, ärm′wär),USA pronunciation n.
- a large wardrobe or movable cupboard, with doors and shelves.
Howdy , this photo is about Jonathan Charles Buckingham Medium Antique Mahogany Wardrobe Armoire ( Antique Mahogany Wardrobe #5). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 4254 x 3191. It's file size is just 1073 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Antique Mahogany Wardrobe.
Invest their free period after grabbed by active times, consuming dairy caffeine with buddies or household work together at home is really a scenario along with a great setting. Minutes heat regain your time using a lot of memories of togetherness and recover electricity to struggle the stress of the work.
A Antique Mahogany Wardrobe could reveal of decorating the family area, the private flavor. You would possibly desire different modern coffee table to your home, if you are a person who has a contemporary home style. Modern coffee table demonstrating individual style.
Contemporary coffee table influences the decoration is luxurious and stylish in features of your home. If you'd like to put a modern coffeetable within the livingroom, it's much better to understand different models and types of contemporary coffeetable on the web.
Many Jonathan Charles Buckingham Medium Antique Mahogany Wardrobe Armoire ( Antique Mahogany Wardrobe #5) made from wood, somewhat different from the modern coffeetable that's frequently made-of perhaps a combination of hardwood or lighting metal such as aluminum and metal. Modern coffee table has several varieties, the majority of the contemporary coffee-table doesn't have four feet, there is an original contemporary coffee table derived from a distinctive sort.
The right mixture of materials and areas, convincing one to work with a coffee-table that is contemporary as furniture within the family room or family room minimalist. Made Jonathan Charles Buckingham Medium Antique Mahogany Wardrobe Armoire ( Antique Mahogany Wardrobe #5) with compartments for storage was created having a display underneath the table to save lots of it rural, young kids toys, magazines or newspapers.
You can place a coffee-table that is modern in front of the sofa or in a corner close to the screen. It is possible to like a cup of coffee with a pal or family member while watching Television or examining the paper or spend your days to enjoy chess with them.