1 Compartment Sink - 2 Drain Boards - GSW (nice 1 Compartment Sink With Drainboard #6)
1 Compartment Sink - 2 Drain Boards - GSW (nice 1 Compartment Sink With Drainboard #6) Pictures Collection
Compartmentcom•part•ment (kəm pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a part or space marked or partitioned off.
- a separate room, section, etc.: a baggage compartment.
- [U.S. Railroads.]a private bedroom with toilet facilities.
- a separate aspect, function, or the like: the compartments of the human mind.
- a distinct major division of a design.
- a decorative base, as a grassy mound, on which the supporters of an escutcheon stand or rest.
- to divide into compartments.
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Draindrain (drān),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to withdraw or draw off (a liquid) gradually;
remove slowly or by degrees, as by filtration: to drain oil from a crankcase.
- to withdraw liquid gradually from;
make empty or dry by drawing off liquid: to drain a crankcase.
- to exhaust the resources of: to drain the treasury.
- to deprive of strength;
- to flow off gradually.
- to become empty or dry by the gradual flowing off of liquid or moisture: This land drains into the Mississippi.
- something, as a pipe or conduit, by which a liquid drains.
- a material or appliance for maintaining the opening of a wound to permit free exit of fluids.
- gradual or continuous outflow, withdrawal, or expenditure.
- something that causes a large or continuous outflow, expenditure, or depletion: Medical expenses were a major drain on his bank account.
- an act of draining.
- [Physical Geog.]
- an artificial watercourse, as a ditch or trench.
- a natural watercourse modified to increase its flow of water.
- go down the drain:
- to become worthless or profitless.
- to go out of existence;
Boardsboard (bôrd, bōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of wood sawed thin, and of considerable length and breadth compared with the thickness.
- a flat slab of wood or other material for some specific purpose: a cutting board.
- a sheet of wood, cardboard, paper, etc., with or without markings, for some special use, as a checkerboard or chessboard.
- [Theat.]the stage: The play will go on the boards next week.
- the wooden fence surrounding the playing area of an ice-hockey rink.
- a racing course made of wood, used esp. in track meets held indoors: his first time running on boards.
- [Bookbinding.]stiff cardboard or other material covered with paper, cloth, or the like to form the covers for a book.
- [Building Trades.]composition material made in large sheets, as plasterboard or corkboard.
- a table, esp. to serve food on.
- daily meals, esp. as provided for pay: twenty dollars a day for room and board.
- an official group of persons who direct or supervise some activity: a board of directors.
- the side of a ship.
- one leg, or tack, of the course of a ship beating to windward.
- [Railroads.]a fixed signal or permanent sign regulating traffic.
- a flat surface, as a wall or an object of rectangular shape, on which something is posted, as notices or stock-market quotations: a bulletin board.
- Also called card, circuit board. a piece of fiberglass or other material upon which chips can be mounted to perform specific functions.
- plugboard (def. 2).
- See circuit board (def. 2).
- a switchboard.
- the area of a woolshed where shearing is done.
- a crew of shearers working in a particular woolshed.
- sheep about to be sheared.
- [Obs.]the edge, border, or side of anything.
- across the board:
- [Racing.]betting on a horse or dog to finish first, second, or third, so that any result where a selection wins, places, or shows enables the bettor to collect.
- applying to or affecting every person, class, group, etc.
- go by the board:
- to go over the ship's side.
- to be destroyed, neglected, or forgotten: All his devoted labor went by the board.
- on board:
- on or in a ship, plane, or other vehicle: There were several movie stars on board traveling incognito.
- [Baseball.]on base: There were two men on board as the next batter came up.
- present and functioning as a member of a team or organization. Also, aboard.
- on the boards, in the theatrical profession: The family has been on the boards since grandfather's time.
- tread the boards. See tread (def. 11).
- to cover or close with boards (often fol. by up or over): to board up a house; to board over a well.
- to furnish with meals, or with meals and lodging, esp. for pay: They boarded him for $50 a week.
- to go on board of or enter (a ship, train, etc.).
- to allow on board: We will be boarding passengers in approximately ten minutes.
- to come up alongside (a ship), as to attack or to go on board: The pirate ship boarded the clipper.
- [Obs.]to approach;
- to take one's meals, or be supplied with food and lodging at a fixed price: Several of us board at the same rooming house.
- [Ice Hockey.]to hit an opposing player with a board check.
Howdy guys, this photo is about 1 Compartment Sink - 2 Drain Boards - GSW (nice 1 Compartment Sink With Drainboard #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 640 x 525. It's file size is just 26 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at here: 1 Compartment Sink With Drainboard.
But grey is actually a simple color that tends yet simple to fit with different hues more comparison. So your selected coloring 1 Compartment Sink - 2 Drain Boards - GSW (nice 1 Compartment Sink With Drainboard #6) would work for those who want to use neutral colors like less, although white. You have to contemplate these methods and considerations in picking color combinations, to obtain the mixture right coloring coloring. Select a colour to paint the walls a brilliant color combinations of dreary.
The brilliant shades are intended here's not-so stunning brilliant shade, because the color combination of 1 Compartment Sink - 2 Drain Boards - GSW (nice 1 Compartment Sink With Drainboard #6) with colors that are dazzling can actually generate the feeling sweaty. Pick colors which might be smooth although vivid but soft. For instance, light red, lawn green, blue, and others. Even though the combination with different hues that are lighter or restricted, nevertheless, you must choose the mix that is suitable.