Alabama Mentone Cloudmont Resort Alpine A Frame Rental Cabin Lookout Mountain Couple Rock ( Cabins In Mentone Alabama #6)
Alabama Mentone Cloudmont Resort Alpine A Frame Rental Cabin Lookout Mountain Couple Rock ( Cabins In Mentone Alabama #6) Images Collection
AlabamaAl•a•bam•a (al′ə bam′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the SE United States. 3,890,061; 51,609 sq. mi. (133,670 sq. km). Cap.: Montgomery. Abbr.: AL (for use with zip code), Ala.
- a river flowing SW from central Alabama to the Mobile River. 315 mi. (505 km) long.
Resortre-sort (rē sôrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to sort or arrange (cards, papers, etc.) again.
Frameframe (frām),USA pronunciation n., v., framed, fram•ing.
- a border or case for enclosing a picture, mirror, etc.
- a rigid structure formed of relatively slender pieces, joined so as to surround sizable empty spaces or nonstructural panels, and generally used as a major support in building or engineering works, machinery, furniture, etc.
- a body, esp. a human body, with reference to its size or build;
physique: He has a large frame.
- a structure for admitting or enclosing something: a window frame.
- Usually, frames. (used with a pl. v.) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses.
- form, constitution, or structure in general;
- a particular state, as of the mind: an unhappy frame of mind.
- [Motion Pictures.]one of the successive pictures on a strip of film.
- [Television.]a single traversal by the electron beam of all the scanning lines on a television screen. In the U.S. this is a total of 525 lines traversed in &fracnumer;
second. Cf. field (def. 19).
- the information or image on a screen or monitor at any one time.
- one of the ten divisions of a game.
- one of the squares on the scorecard, in which the score for a given frame is recorded.
- [Pool.]rack1 (def. 3).
- [Baseball.]an inning.
- a frame-up.
- enclosing lines, usually forming a square or rectangle, to set off printed matter in a newspaper, magazine, or the like;
- the structural unit that supports the chassis of an automobile.
- any of a number of transverse, riblike members for supporting and stiffening the shell of each side of a hull.
- any of a number of longitudinal members running between web frames to support and stiffen the shell plating of a metal hull.
- a machine or part of a machine supported by a framework, esp. as used in textile production: drawing frame; spinning frame.
- the workbench of a compositor, consisting of a cabinet, cupboards, bins, and drawers, and having flat and sloping work surfaces on top.
- [Bookbinding.]an ornamental border, similar to a picture frame, stamped on the front cover of some books.
- in frame, [Shipbuilding.](of a hull) with all frames erected and ready for planking or plating.
- to form or make, as by fitting and uniting parts together;
- to contrive, devise, or compose, as a plan, law, or poem: to frame a new constitution.
- to conceive or imagine, as an idea.
- to incriminate (an innocent person) through the use of false evidence, information, etc.
- to provide with or put into a frame, as a picture.
- to give utterance to: Astonished, I attempted to frame adequate words of protest.
- to form or seem to form (speech) with the lips, as if enunciating carefully.
- to fashion or shape: to frame a bust from marble.
- to shape or adapt to a particular purpose: to frame a reading list for ninth graders.
- to contrive or prearrange fraudulently or falsely, as in a scheme or contest.
- to adjust (film) in a motion-picture projector so as to secure exact correspondence of the outlines of the frame and aperture.
- to line up visually in a viewfinder or sight.
- [Archaic.]to direct, as one's steps.
fram′a•ble, frame′a•ble, adj.
- [Archaic.]to betake oneself;
- [Archaic.]to prepare, attempt, give promise, or manage to do something.
fram′a•ble•ness, frame′a•ble•ness, n.
Rentalrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Mountainmoun•tain (moun′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface rising more or less abruptly to a summit, and attaining an altitude greater than that of a hill, usually greater than 2000 ft. (610 m).
- a large mass of something resembling this, as in shape or size.
- a huge amount: a mountain of incoming mail.
- (cap.) a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, eight driving wheels, and a two-wheeled rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
- Also called moun′tain wine′. [Brit. Archaic.]a sweet Malaga wine.
- make a mountain out of a molehill. See molehill (def. 2).
- of or pertaining to mountains: mountain air.
- living, growing, or located in the mountains: mountain people.
- resembling or suggesting a mountain, as in size.
Rockrock1 (rok),USA pronunciation n.
- a large mass of stone forming a hill, cliff, promontory, or the like.
- mineral matter of variable composition, consolidated or unconsolidated, assembled in masses or considerable quantities in nature, as by the action of heat or water.
- a particular kind of such matter: igneous rock.
- stone in the mass: buildings that stand upon rock.
- a stone of any size.
- something resembling or suggesting a rock.
- a firm foundation or support: The Lord is my rock.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a kind of hard candy, variously flavored.
- See rock candy.
- Often, rocks.
- a piece of money.
- a dollar bill.
- a diamond.
- any gem.
- crack (def. 41).
- a pellet or lump of crack.
- between a rock and a hard place, between undesirable alternatives.
- on the rocks:
- [Informal.]in or into a state of disaster or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- [Informal.]without funds;
- (of a beverage, esp. liquor or a cocktail) with, or containing, ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks; a vodka martini on the rocks.
- get one's rocks off, Slang (vulgar). to have an orgasm.
Howdy , this post is about Alabama Mentone Cloudmont Resort Alpine A Frame Rental Cabin Lookout Mountain Couple Rock ( Cabins In Mentone Alabama #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1092 x 804. This picture's file size is only 231 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Cabins In Mentone Alabama.
In case your Alabama Mentone Cloudmont Resort Alpine A Frame Rental Cabin Lookout Mountain Couple Rock ( Cabins In Mentone Alabama #6) feels claustrophobic because of the lack of light coming into the home, it takes good light to your beautiful residence. The space lighting is among the strategies that are effortless to create your house that is tiny experience bigger. This needs to be done in organizing the home decoration. Due to the light to be mentioned this time around is natural light in the sunshine, not the inner light which we outlined a while ago.
One in developing a home of the important things that really must be considered may be the lighting. Appropriate arrangement of light may also be able to produce a comfortable feel together with boost the look of the home, besides operating illuminate the room at the move in its time.
If you arrangements and such as the atmosphere of the hot home having a great natural lighting , then this Alabama Mentone Cloudmont Resort Alpine A Frame Rental Cabin Lookout Mountain Couple Rock ( Cabins In Mentone Alabama #6) with probably a great idea foryou. We hope you like our style ideas in this website.
The best Alabama Mentone Cloudmont Resort Alpine A Frame Rental Cabin Lookout Mountain Couple Rock ( Cabins In Mentone Alabama #6) at its primary must be equitable. The illumination mustn't dim or too stunning. There are three things you should consider before building lighting natural lighting that individuals may enter into a home inside can from nearby windows overhead, or it could be coming alongside the kitchen from the room, living room, or bedroom.
One of the tips that you can utilize to add lighting for Alabama Mentone Cloudmont Resort Alpine A Frame Rental Cabin Lookout Mountain Couple Rock ( Cabins In Mentone Alabama #6) is currently utilizing solar pipes that reflect light from your roofing, through the tube and into your home. Particularly useful while in the space of your home for you or storage have an additional or basement flooring above the kitchen. In this manner, the light proceeding directly into the area space, so that your area will undoubtedly be filled up with natural lighting and also the setting turns into crowded locations.
Another technique you might be able to add is to create primary connection with the home's wall. The lighting that's in the room that is next may move another bedroom. You can also transform and add some dark furnitures with additional furnitures that will replicate light. In addition, the layout of home equipment will be the key.