Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else ( Baby You Light Up My World Pictures Gallery #5)
Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else ( Baby You Light Up My World Pictures Gallery #5) Images Album
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Youyou (yo̅o̅; unstressed yŏŏ, yə),USA pronunciation pron., poss. your or yours, obj. you, pl. you;
n., pl. yous.
- the pronoun of the second person singular or plural, used of the person or persons being addressed, in the nominative or objective case: You are the highest bidder. It is you who are to blame. We can't help you. This package came for you. Did she give you the book?
people in general: a tiny animal you can't even see.
- (used in apposition with the subject of a sentence, sometimes repeated for emphasis following the subject): You children pay attention. You rascal, you!
- [Informal.](used in place of the pronoun your before a gerund): There's no sense in you getting upset.
yourselves: Get you home. Make you ready.
- a pl. form of the pronoun ye.
- something or someone closely identified with or resembling the person addressed: Don't buy the bright red shirt—it just isn't you. It was like seeing another you.
- the nature or character of the person addressed: Try to discover the hidden you.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Worldworld (wûrld),USA pronunciation n.
- the earth or globe, considered as a planet.
- (often cap.) a particular division of the earth: the Western world.
- the earth or a part of it, with its inhabitants, affairs, etc., during a particular period: the ancient world.
the human race;
humanity: The world must eliminate war and poverty.
- the public generally: The whole world knows it.
- the class of persons devoted to the affairs, interests, or pursuits of this life: The world worships success.
- a particular class of people, with common interests, aims, etc.: the fashionable world.
- any sphere, realm, or domain, with all pertaining to it: a child's world; the world of dreams; the insect world.
- everything that exists;
- any complex whole conceived as resembling the universe: the world of the microcosm.
- one of the three general groupings of physical nature: animal world; mineral world; vegetable world.
- any period, state, or sphere of existence: this world; the world to come.
- Often, worlds. a great deal: That vacation was worlds of fun.
- any indefinitely great expanse.
- any heavenly body: the starry worlds.
- bring into the world:
- to give birth to;
bear: My grandmother brought nine children into the world.
- to deliver (a baby): the doctor brought many children into the world.
- come into the world, to be born: Her first child came into the world in June.
- for all the world:
- for any consideration, however great: She wouldn't come to visit us for all the world.
- in every respect;
precisely: You look for all the world like my Aunt Mary.
- in the world:
- at all;
ever: I never in the world would have believed such an obvious lie.
- from among all possibilities: Where in the world did you find that hat?
- on top of the world. See top 1 (def. 25).
- out of this or the world, exceptional;
fine: The chef prepared a roast duck that was out of this world.
- set the world on fire, to achieve great fame and success: He didn't seem to be the type to set the world on fire.
- think the world of, to like or admire greatly: His coworkers think the world of him.
- world without end, for all eternity;
Likelike1 (līk),USA pronunciation adj., (Poetic) lik•er, lik•est, prep., adv., conj., n., v., liked, lik•ing, interj.
- of the same form, appearance, kind, character, amount, etc.: I cannot remember a like instance.
- corresponding or agreeing in general or in some noticeable respect;
analogous: drawing, painting, and like arts.
- bearing resemblance.
- likely: 'Tis like that he's gone mad.
- about: The poor chap seemed like to run away.
- something like, [Informal.]something approaching or approximating: It looked something like this.
- in like manner with;
in the manner characteristic of: He works like a beaver.
- resembling (someone or something): He is just like his father. Your necklace is just like mine.
- characteristic of: It would be like him to forget our appointment.
- as if there is promise of;
indicative of: It looks like rain.
- as if someone or something gives promise of being: She looks like a good prospect for the job.
- disposed or inclined to (usually prec. by feel): to feel like going to bed.
- similar or comparable to: There is nothing like a cold drink of water when one is thirsty. What was he like?
- (used correlatively to indicate similarity through relationship): like father, like son.
- (used to establish an intensifying, often facetious, comparison): sleeping like a log.
such as: There are numerous hobbies you might enjoy, like photography or painting.
- like anything, very much;
with great intensity: He wanted like anything to win.
approximately: The house is more like 40 than 20 years old.
- likely or probably: Like enough he'll come with us. Like as not her leg is broken.
- as it were;
in a way;
- to a degree;
more or less: standing against the wall, looking very tough like.
- in the same way as;
as: It happened like you might expect it would.
- as if: He acted like he was afraid. The car runs like new.
- (used esp. after forms ofbeto introduce reported speech or thought): She's like, "I don't believe it," and I'm like, "No, it's true!"
- a similar or comparable person or thing, or like persons or things;
counterpart, match, or equal (usually prec. by a possessive adjective or the): No one has seen his like in a long time. Like attracts like.
ilk (usually prec. by a possessive adjective): I despise moochers and their like.
- the like, something of a similar nature: They grow oranges, lemons, and the like.
- the like or likes of, someone or something similar to;
the equal of: I've never seen the like of it anywhere.
- like to or liked to, [South Midland and Southern U.S.]was on the verge of or came close to (doing something): The poor kid like to froze.
- (used esp. in speech, often nonvolitionally or habitually, to preface a sentence, to fill a pause, to express uncertainty, or to intensify or neutralize a following adjective): Like, why didn't you write to me? The music was, like, really great, you know?
Hi there, this attachment is about Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else ( Baby You Light Up My World Pictures Gallery #5). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 546 x 637. This post's file size is only 78 KB. Wether You ought to download This post to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Baby You Light Up My World.
Baby You Light Up My World framed supply and mirror by colour is actually a contemporary attractive decorations that are national. Although a simple form, towel rack made of bamboo, such as in the photograph above does not seem old-fashioned, definitely. Its minimalistic style, merged using a modern interior style minimalism. Even as we understand, the bamboo-part with its stops sealed. Stops that were closed can be used as organic planting choice. Simply require dexterity and expertise, then be potted seed of bamboo.
Feel bamboo about the bathroom's surfaces is created only partly, not completely. Wall that is feature was effectively become a center point within the toilet of the present day national model. Rooftops which are surely suitable, and eco-friendly for areas with exotic weather like the top of Baby You Light Up My World Like Nobody Else ( Baby You Light Up My World Pictures Gallery #5), Philippines. You should not be worried about the resilience and toughness of bamboo roofing, as a result of advanced technology of bamboo can be preserved and will be durable.
Unique multipurpose holder can be obtained from bamboo. Wooden panels fixed with a stream while in the kind of the seem contemporary but nonetheless you can find shades-of imaginative and special. Sundries decoration occupancy of the next bamboo partition or area divider. In the picture of bamboo, although when the partition is usually based on bamboo are manufactured whole and deliberately arranged. Add orange lights at the end to generate setting and extraordinary outcomes.