Horse Barn & Stable (superior Equine Barns #5)
Horsehorse (hôrs),USA pronunciation n., pl. hors•es, (esp. collectively) horse, v., horsed, hors•ing, adj.
- a large, solid-hoofed, herbivorous quadruped, Equus caballus, domesticated since prehistoric times, bred in a number of varieties, and used for carrying or pulling loads, for riding, and for racing.
- a fully mature male animal of this type;
- any of several odd-toed ungulates belonging to the family Equidae, including the horse, zebra, donkey, and ass, having a thick, flat coat with a narrow mane along the back of the neck and bearing the weight on only one functioning digit, the third, which is widened into a round or spade-shaped hoof.
- something on which a person rides, sits, or exercises, as if astride the back of such an animal: rocking horse.
- Also called trestle. a frame, block, etc., with legs, on which something is mounted or supported.
- See vaulting horse.
- See pommel horse.
- [Carpentry.]carriage (def. 7).
- soldiers serving on horseback;
cavalry: a thousand horse.
- a man;
- Often, horses. horsepower.
- horses, the power or capacity to accomplish something, as by having enough money, personnel, or expertise: Our small company doesn't have the horses to compete against a giant corporation.
- a knight.
- a crib, translation, or other illicit aid to a student's recitation;
- a mass of rock enclosed within a lode or vein.
- traveler (def. 6b).
- [Shipbuilding.]a mold of a curved frame, esp. one used when the complexity of the curves requires laying out at full size.
- back the wrong horse, to be mistaken in judgment, esp. in backing a losing candidate.
- beat or flog a dead horse, to attempt to revive a discussion, topic, or idea that has waned, been exhausted, or proved fruitless.
- from the horse's mouth, [Informal.]on good authority;
from the original or a trustworthy source: I have it straight from the horse's mouth that the boss is retiring.
- hold one's horses, [Informal.]to check one's impulsiveness;
be patient or calm: Hold your horses! I'm almost ready.
- horse of another color, something entirely different. Also, horse of a different color.
- look a gift horse in the mouth, to be critical of a gift.
- To horse! Mount your horse! Ride!
- to provide with a horse or horses.
- to set on horseback.
- to set or carry on a person's back or on one's own back.
- [Carpentry.]to cut notches for steps into (a carriage beam).
- to move with great physical effort or force: It took three men to horse the trunk up the stairs.
- to make (a person) the target of boisterous jokes.
- to perform boisterously, as a part or a scene in a play.
- to caulk (a vessel) with a hammer.
- to work or haze (a sailor) cruelly or unfairly.
- [Archaic.]to place (someone) on a person's back, in order to be flogged.
- to mount or go on a horse.
- (of a mare) to be in heat.
- [Vulgar.]to have coitus.
- horse around, [Slang.]to fool around;
indulge in horseplay.
- of, for, or pertaining to a horse or horses: the horse family; a horse blanket.
- drawn or powered by a horse or horses.
- mounted or serving on horses: horse troops.
- unusually large.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Stablesta•ble1 (stā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling.
- a building for the lodging and feeding of horses, cattle, etc.
- such a building with stalls.
- a collection of animals housed in such a building.
- [Horse Racing.]
- an establishment where racehorses are kept and trained.
- the horses belonging to, or the persons connected with, such an establishment.
- a number of people, usually in the same profession, who are employed, trained, or represented by the same company, agency, manager, etc.: a comedy show with a large stable of writers.
- the establishment that trains or manages such a group of people: two boxers from the same stable.
- a collection of items produced by or belonging to an establishment, industry, profession, or the like: The American auto industry has some new small cars in its stable.
- to put or lodge in or as if in a stable.
- to live in or as if in a stable.
Hello peoples, this blog post is about Horse Barn & Stable (superior Equine Barns #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1003 x 416. It's file size is just 91 KB. Wether You want to download This post to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too see more pictures by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Equine Barns.
Horse Barn & Stable (superior Equine Barns #5) to the porch of your home can make your household image so the style magnificent, seems sophisticated and of the patio should be perfect. This luxury looks more stunning to appear in the exterior and will also provide the perception to be on the front-porch comfy minimalism.
One of the pieces that produce a comfortable home observed by the eye, looked lavish and ideal house is Horse Barn & Stable (superior Equine Barns #5). With all the variety and right laying of ceramic ground, the locations were mundane could be changed in to an area that looks huge and luxurious.
By selecting the most appropriate ground in terms of shades and motifs, all of that can be recognized. Hues are vivid and natural the most popular option nowadays, coloring era, since these shades can provide lavish environment and an appropriate setting trendy of beauty.