Antique Jacobean Buffet, Painted Furniture, The After (charming Jacobean Sideboard Buffet #2) Images Album
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
JacobeanJac•o•be•an ( jak′ə bē′ən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to James I of England or to his period.
- noting or pertaining to the style of architecture and furnishings prevailing in England in the first half of the 17th century, continuing the Elizabethan style with a gradual introduction of Italian models in architecture and increased elaboration of forms and motifs in furnishings.
- of or pertaining to the style of literature and drama produced during the early 17th century.
- a writer, statesman, or other personage of the Jacobean period.
Paintedpaint•ed (pān′tid),USA pronunciation adj.
- reproduced or represented in paint: a painted image.
- covered with a coating of paint: a painted chair.
feigned: a painted life.
- exaggerated or misrepresented: a luridly painted version of what really happened.
- covered with makeup, esp. to excess.
- brightly colored or multicolored (used in combinations).
Thethe1 (stressed ᵺē; unstressed before a consonant ᵺə;
unstressed before a vowel ᵺē),USA pronunciation definite article.
- (used, esp. before a noun, with a specifying or particularizing effect, as opposed to the indefinite or generalizing force of the indefinite article a or an): the book you gave me; Come into the house.
- (used to mark a proper noun, natural phenomenon, ship, building, time, point of the compass, branch of endeavor, or field of study as something well-known or unique):the sun;
the past; the West.
- (used with or as part of a title): the Duke of Wellington; the Reverend John Smith.
- (used to mark a noun as indicating the best-known, most approved, most important, most satisfying, etc.): the skiing center of the U.S.; If you're going to work hard, now is the time.
- (used to mark a noun as being used generically): The dog is a quadruped.
- (used in place of a possessive pronoun, to note a part of the body or a personal belonging): He won't be able to play football until the leg mends.
- (used before adjectives that are used substantively, to note an individual, a class or number of individuals, or an abstract idea): to visit the sick; from the sublime to the ridiculous.
- (used before a modifying adjective to specify or limit its modifying effect): He took the wrong road and drove miles out of his way.
- (used to indicate one particular decade of a lifetime or of a century): the sixties; the gay nineties.
- (one of many of a class or type, as of a manufactured item, as opposed to an individual one): Did you listen to the radio last night?
- enough: He saved until he had the money for a new car. She didn't have the courage to leave.
- (used distributively, to note any one separately) for, to, or in each;
a or an: at one dollar the pound.
Afteraf•ter (af′tər, äf′-),USA pronunciation prep.
- behind in place or position;
following behind: men lining up one after the other.
- later in time than;
in succession to;
at the close of: Tell me after supper. Day after day he came to work late.
- subsequent to and in consequence of: After what has happened, I can never return.
- below in rank or excellence;
nearest to: Milton is usually placed after Shakespeare among English poets.
- in imitation of or in imitation of the style of: to make something after a model; fashioned after Raphael.
- in pursuit or search of;
with or in desire for: I'm after a better job. Run after him!
about: to inquire after a person.
- with the name of;
for: He was named after his uncle.
- in proportion to;
in accordance with: He was a man after the hopes and expectations of his father.
- according to the nature of;
in conformity with;
in agreement or unison with: He was a man after my own heart. He swore after the manner of his faith.
- subsequent to and notwithstanding;
in spite of: After all their troubles, they still manage to be optimistic.
- after all, despite what has occurred or been assumed previously;
nevertheless: I've discovered I can attend the meeting after all.
in the rear: Jill came tumbling after.
- later in time;
afterward: three hours after; happily ever after.
- later in time;
succeeding: In after years we never heard from him.
- [Naut., Aeron.]
- farther aft.
- located closest to the stern or tail;
aftermost: after hold; after mast.
- including the stern or tail: the after part of a hull.
- subsequent to the time that: after the boys left.
- afters, the final course of a meal, as pudding, ice cream, or the like;
Howdy there, this attachment is about Antique Jacobean Buffet, Painted Furniture, The After (charming Jacobean Sideboard Buffet #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 545 x 476. This post's file size is just 15 KB. If You desired to save This blog post to Your computer, you may Click here. You could too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Jacobean Sideboard Buffet.
The house usually has its own identity. Also together with cottages or the bungalow are located in the united kingdom. Do not want to alter the construction of the building is a lot of, Antique Jacobean Buffet, Painted Furniture, The After (charming Jacobean Sideboard Buffet #2) models and conventional cottage compete.
The cottage was integrated the 18th century and it is today past the stage of redevelopment. Rather than attempting to replicate the cottage's style, Alex Saint made a decision to construct an additional home layout that can minimize the complete lodge's structural change and sustain the smoothness of the household.
Never expected lovely, an effect! So that you can keep up with the persona of a building, the artist Alex Saint of Kitchen Structure introducing a kitchen layout apart from the principal building. The result? Stunning! Yes, a pad located in Chelshire, the UK may be the building in-question.
More Ideas of Antique Jacobean Buffet, Painted Furniture, The After (charming Jacobean Sideboard Buffet #2)
- Monarch Bathrooms
- Luxury Cabins Smoky Mountains
- Best Outdoor Christmas Lights
- Find Your Post Office
- Bunk Bed Lights
- Desk Memo Pad
- Garden Ridge Community Center
- Mountain Bike Seatpost Rack
- Lotus Garden Greenwood In
- Black And White Striped Throw Pillows
- Box Office Hours
- Antique Vanity Units For Bathroom
- Images Christmas Table Decorations
- Light Mineral Oil
- Bondi Icebergs Dining Room
- City Planters