Black Lacquered Credenza / Sideboard / Buffet / Bar (ordinary Black Lacquered Sideboard Images #5)
Black Lacquered Credenza / Sideboard / Buffet / Bar (ordinary Black Lacquered Sideboard Images #5) Images Gallery
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Lacqueredlac•quer (lak′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a protective coating consisting of a resin, cellulose ester, or both, dissolved in a volatile solvent, sometimes with pigment added.
- any of various resinous varnishes, esp. a resinous varnish obtained from a Japanese tree, Rhus verniciflua, used to produce a highly polished, lustrous surface on wood or the like.
- Also called lac′quer ware′, lac′quer•ware′. ware, esp. of wood, coated with such a varnish, and often inlaid: They collected fine Oriental lacquers.
- [Slang.]any volatile solvent that produces euphoria when inhaled.
Also, lacker. lac′quer•er, n.
- to coat with lacquer.
- to cover, as with facile or fluent words or explanations cleverly worded, etc.;
obscure the faults of;
gloss (often fol. by over): The speech tended to lacquer over the terrible conditions.
Credenzacre•den•za (kri den′zə),USA pronunciation n.
- Also, credence. a sideboard or buffet, esp. one without legs.
- a closed cabinet for papers, office supplies, etc., often of desk height and matching the other furniture in an executive's office.
- [Eccles.]credence (def. 3).
Sideboardside•board (sīd′bôrd′, -bōrd′),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture, as in a dining room, often with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding articles of table service.
- a board forming a side or a part of a side;
- sideboards, See side whiskers.
Buffetbuf•fet1 (buf′it),USA pronunciation n., v., -fet•ed, -fet•ing.
- a blow, as with the hand or fist.
- a violent shock or concussion.
- to strike, as with the hand or fist.
- to strike against or push repeatedly: The wind buffeted the house.
- to contend against;
- to struggle with blows of hand or fist.
- to force one's way by a fight, struggle, etc.
Barbar1 (bär),USA pronunciation n., v., barred, bar•ring, prep.
- a relatively long, evenly shaped piece of some solid substance, as metal or wood, used as a guard or obstruction or for some mechanical purpose: the bars of a cage.
- an oblong piece of any solid material: a bar of soap; a candy bar.
- the amount of material in a bar.
- an ingot, lump, or wedge of gold or silver.
- a long ridge of sand, gravel, or other material near or slightly above the surface of the water at or near the mouth of a river or harbor entrance, often constituting an obstruction to navigation.
- anything that obstructs, hinders, or impedes;
barrier: a bar to important legislation.
- a counter or place where beverages, esp. liquors, or light meals are served to customers: a snack bar; a milk bar.
- a barroom or tavern.
- (in a home) a counter, small wagon, or similar piece of furniture for serving food or beverages: a breakfast bar.
- the legal profession.
- the practicing members of the legal profession in a given community.
- any tribunal: the bar of public opinion.
- a band or strip: a bar of light.
- a railing in a courtroom separating the general public from the part of the room occupied by the judges, jury, attorneys, etc.
- a crowbar.
- Also called bar line. the line marking the division between two measures of music.
- See double bar.
- the unit of music contained between two bar lines;
- an objection that nullifies an action or claim.
- a stoppage or defeat of an alleged right of action.
- [Typography.]a horizontal stroke of a type character, as of an A, H, t, and sometimes e.
- (in tracery) a relatively long and slender upright of stone treated as a colonette or molded.
- [Building Trades.]
- an iron or steel shape: I-bar.
- a muntin.
- one of a pair of metal or cloth insignia worn by certain commissioned officers.
- bars, the transverse ridges on the roof of the mouth of a horse.
- a space between the molar and canine teeth of a horse into which the bit is fitted.
- (in a bridle) the mouthpiece connecting the cheeks.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- a horizontal band, narrower than a fess, that crosses the field of an escutcheon.
- [Obs.]a gateway capable of being barred.
- at bar, [Law.]
- before the court and being tried: a case at bar.
- before all the judges of a court: a trial at bar.
- behind bars, in jail: We wanted the criminal behind bars.
- to equip or fasten with a bar or bars: Bar the door before retiring for the night.
- to block by or as if by bars: The police barred the exits in an attempt to prevent the thief 's escape.
- to prevent or hinder: They barred her entrance to the club.
- to exclude or except: He was barred from membership because of his reputation.
- to mark with bars, stripes, or bands.
but: bar none.
Howdy , this image is about Black Lacquered Credenza / Sideboard / Buffet / Bar (ordinary Black Lacquered Sideboard Images #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1504 x 1051. It's file size is just 227 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Black Lacquered Sideboard.
You can complete the design by the addition of decorations fascinating inside it and linked by inserting a little rug. This rug will be linked as well as every one of the goods in a good view.
Consequently, it is important to have the ability to arrange the office house nice and relaxed. Because to really have a comfortable Black Lacquered Sideboard, we'll feel for many people feel bored and tired appreciate doing their everyday work-day.
That Work Place Decorating Suggestions To Conquer Boredom in Work could quite possibly be insight and ideas for your dream home's interior design. Any office can be an area where we spending some time performing our work that is daily. Additionally, there are currently saying the workplace is a minute home than households.