Fine Black Lacquer Sideboard 1 ( Black Lacquered Sideboard #2)
Finefine1 (fīn),USA pronunciation adj., fin•er, fin•est, adv., v., fined, fin•ing, n.
- of superior or best quality;
of high or highest grade: fine wine.
- choice, excellent, or admirable: a fine painting.
- consisting of minute particles: fine sand; a fine purée.
- very thin or slender: fine thread.
- keen or sharp, as a tool: Is the knife fine enough to carve well?
- delicate in texture;
filmy: fine cotton fabric.
- delicately fashioned: fine tracery.
- highly skilled or accomplished: a fine musician.
- trained to the maximum degree, as an athlete.
- characterized by or affecting refinement or elegance: a fine lady.
- polished or refined: fine manners.
- affectedly ornate or elegant: A style so fine repels the average reader.
- delicate or subtle: a fine distinction.
- bright and clear: a fine day; fine skin.
well: In spite of his recent illness, he looks fine.
- showy or smart;
elegant in appearance: a bird of fine plumage.
- good-looking or handsome: a fine young man.
- (of a precious metal or its alloy) free from impurities or containing a large amount of pure metal: fine gold; Sterling silver is 92.5 percent fine.
- in an excellent manner;
very well: He did fine on the exams. She sings fine.
- very small: She writes so fine I can hardly read it.
- [Billiards, Pool.]in such a way that the driven ball barely touches the object ball in passing.
- as close as possible to the wind: sailing fine.
- cut fine, to calculate precisely, esp. without allowing for possible error or accident: To finish in ten minutes is to cut it too fine.
- to become fine or finer, as by refining.
- to become less, as in size or proportions;
diminish (often fol. by down): The plumpness fines down with exercise.
- to make fine or finer, esp. by refining or pulverizing.
- to reduce the size or proportions of (often used with down or away): to fine down the heavy features; to fine away superfluous matter in a design.
- to clarify (wines or spirits) by filtration.
- [Mining.]crushed ore sufficiently fine to pass through a given screen. Cf. short (def. 37a).
- the fine bits of corn kernel knocked off during handling of the grain.
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Lacquerlac•quer (lak′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a protective coating consisting of a resin, cellulose ester, or both, dissolved in a volatile solvent, sometimes with pigment added.
- any of various resinous varnishes, esp. a resinous varnish obtained from a Japanese tree, Rhus verniciflua, used to produce a highly polished, lustrous surface on wood or the like.
- Also called lac′quer ware′, lac′quer•ware′. ware, esp. of wood, coated with such a varnish, and often inlaid: They collected fine Oriental lacquers.
- [Slang.]any volatile solvent that produces euphoria when inhaled.
Also, lacker. lac′quer•er, n.
- to coat with lacquer.
- to cover, as with facile or fluent words or explanations cleverly worded, etc.;
obscure the faults of;
gloss (often fol. by over): The speech tended to lacquer over the terrible conditions.
Sideboardside•board (sīd′bôrd′, -bōrd′),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture, as in a dining room, often with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding articles of table service.
- a board forming a side or a part of a side;
- sideboards, See side whiskers.
Hello , this picture is about Fine Black Lacquer Sideboard 1 ( Black Lacquered Sideboard #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 699 x 699. It's file size is just 26 KB. If You want to download This attachment to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Black Lacquered Sideboard.
Around the other hand, recently we love the household that is antique. Properly, as you have old heritage home parents, you will want to decorate it to look more stylish. Fine Black Lacquer Sideboard 1 ( Black Lacquered Sideboard #2) figure already owned. How exactly to change it to generate it blessed that is new and more contemporary if presented that you just have a glass in the home the glass is worth pricey. To become the primary emphasis attractive, pick a colour paint that is neutral for your walls around it.
An appearance more magnificent inside will be long before base also made by drapery. One of many items that could appear hideous is just about the cabinets of aged had started decaying. Substitute with open shelves of timber, could be wood particles or solid wood. Display also classic components you've. Available cabinets will also give a contemporary touch that is minimalist that house that is old does not look like a gallery.
Select wallpaper having a routine such as the minimalist mathematical forms.Usually there is a indentation around the screen inside the old house should you would rather use wallpaper. So that you can remain subjected, set about the window sills' frame. But Black Lacquered Sideboard might reduce the aesthetic and luxurious in a window that is tiny. Utilize only curtains typically, but produced available. Another situation should you feel really bad shape window, then the drapes should be inserted away from frame and cover.