Nelson™ Propeller Pendant Lamp ( Dwr Lamps #5)
Propellerpro•pel•ler (prə pel′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a device having a revolving hub with radiating blades, for propelling an airplane, ship, etc.
- a person or thing that propels.
- the bladed rotor of a pump that drives the fluid axially.
- a wind-driven, usually three-bladed, device that provides mechanical energy, as for driving an electric alternator in wind plants.
Pendantpend•ant (pen′dənt),USA pronunciation n. Also pendent.
- a hanging ornament, as an earring or the main piece suspended from a necklace.
- an ornament suspended from a roof, vault, or ceiling.
- a hanging electrical lighting fixture;
- that by which something is suspended, as the ringed stem of a watch.
- a match, parallel, companion, or counterpart.
- Also, pennant. a length of rope attached to a masthead, the end of a yardarm, etc., and having a block or thimble secured to its free end.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Howdy guys, this post is about Nelson™ Propeller Pendant Lamp ( Dwr Lamps #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1114 x 726. This picture's file size is just 19 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at here: Dwr Lamps.
This table includes metallic or natural shade including dreary, white or black. Seats are employed too simple rather than too high using the amount of 3 chairs. This table is simply used for communicating and eating as the size is not too big. Products used ie material.
Tabletops also bigger so that it can be used to place fruits tools for example spoons, dishes, etc. Seats was once slim having a square or circular legs are tiny and slim to be able to steer clear of the impression of tightness within the kitchen.
The Nelson™ Propeller Pendant Lamp ( Dwr Lamps #5) suitable for natural form of kitchen area. This natural desk features a square-shape that's larger than timber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can create a more natural feeling. This table mixes natural shades like white and brown.