Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Polepole1 (pōl),USA pronunciation n., v., poled, pol•ing.
- a long, cylindrical, often slender piece of wood, metal, etc.: a telephone pole; a fishing pole.
- [Northeastern U.S.]a long, tapering piece of wood or other material that extends from the front axle of a vehicle between the animals drawing it.
- a light spar.
- that part of a mast between the uppermost standing rigging and the truck.
- the lane of a racetrack nearest to the infield;
the inside lane. Cf. post 1 (def. 5).
- a unit of length equal to 16½ feet (5 m);
- a square rod, 30¼ square yards (25.3 sq. m).
- under bare poles:
- [Naut.](of a sailing ship) with no sails set, as during a violent storm.
destitute: The thugs robbed him and left him under bare poles.
- to furnish with poles.
- to push, strike, or propel with a pole: to pole a raft.
- [Baseball.]to make (an extra-base hit) by batting the ball hard and far: He poled a triple to deep right-center.
- to stir (molten metal, as copper, tin, or zinc) with poles of green wood so as to produce carbon, which reacts with the oxygen present to effect deoxidation.
- to propel a boat, raft, etc., with a pole: to pole down the river.
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Extending Curtain Pole Memsaheb Net (beautiful Expanding Curtain Poles #8). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 800 x 800. It's file size is only 20 KB. If You want to save It to Your computer, you could Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Expanding Curtain Poles.
In the event the wooden floor is now increasingly popular Expanding Curtain Poles can't be denied, perhaps has become a tendency within the sphere of interiordesign. Numerous kinds and form are significantly currently mushrooming in the market. This requires one to precisely select what kind of timber floors are of good quality. But unfortunately the majority of you are still in choosing a natural timber ground with all the imitation baffled.
Noticeable in the following issues that usually develop from shoppers about the wooden floor. In the preceding article we are able to locate before selecting to decide on a wooden floor for the household and wooden surfaces balanced, should be considered beforehand unidentified spot using floor.
Since a lot of wood flooring goods in the marketplace aren't all wood flooring items are authentic wooden floors. Here we describe three kinds of timber flooring items viewed from the material as a consideration in the collection. Listed here are three tips on selecting a pure wood surfaces: Extending Curtain Pole Memsaheb Net (beautiful Expanding Curtain Poles #8) such as for example linens of panel of the particular measurement.
Random Posts of Extending Curtain Pole Memsaheb Net (beautiful Expanding Curtain Poles #8)
- Girl Bedroom Design
- Bench Coach
- Custom Woodworking Benches
- Home Depot Refund Policy
- 8 Foot 4 Lamp T8 Fixture
- Cast Aluminum Chiminea Reviews
- Cotswold Interiors
- Doherty Funeral Home Somerville Ma
- Minka Aire Ceiling Fan
- French Country Quilt Patterns
- Home Depot Roofing Material
- Drum Side Table
- Exl Office
- Antique King Size Bed
- Bog Garden Greensboro
- Cadillac Upholstery Kits